Need help deciding Graphics Card

Codelyoko373

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2013
I've been needing to get a new graphics card for awhile now as my current integrated one, AMD Radeon HD 8570D isn't at all giving me the performance I would like but it is still able to run games at a frame rate I can handle. Sadly though I don't have much money and currently only have about £60 to spend, I'm not looking for the most powerful graphics card ever made but mainly just a graphics card that will be able to handle games better then my current one, even if that means the frame rate just goes up about 15.

I found a graphics card that fits within my about £60 budget (That's $73.73) and that's the "GeForce GT 730 2G". I know it isn't the best card ever but it seems to be much better then my current one and has a lot of good reviews. That is the card I'd like to buy unless of course anyone has a better card but trying to decide which version of that card to buy is the reason I've made this post as there is so many (I'm not used to buying graphics cards).

This is the first version of the GT 730 I found: Link but then I found this version: Link and I just can't figure out which one is the better choice since some have just heat sinks, some have fans and also it depends on the size of the card as well, if it will fit into my "MSI MSI FM2-A55M-E33" motherboard: Link which is why the EVGA one looks good as it's compacted and actually has a fan as I don't have the best cooling so I feel the graphics card having a fan would be recommended.

I should also mentioned about the fitting into the motherboard thing, my friend gave me his old graphics card awhile ago, a "GTX 750 TI" though it didn't go in correctly due to the cables that plug into here: Image. The graphics card would overlap the slots so you couldn't actually plug in the cables which is why the size of the graphics card is important.

If anyone could help me decide on which the best version to buy would be then that would be great.

Codelyoko373

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2013

But more expensive sadly