Need Help Deciding on a Racing Wheel

G

For the last few days I've been searching for a Racing Wheel for my PC/PS3/PS4, and my travels have found me several to choose from. The problem is I have little experience with racing wheels, as I've only ever owned one and it turned out to be a bit underwhelming.

The wheel that has certainly turned up the most frequently is the logitech G27. Most reviews mark it as a very solid and great racing wheel, but I'm afraid it's lack of support on PS4 would slightly limit my use of it.
Another wheel that turned up often is the Logitech Driving Force GT. It seems to be a cheaper version of the G27 minus the better gear shift and clutch pedal, but again lacks PS4 support.

And finally there's the Thrustmaster T series, which I found numerous of as well.

I'm mostly leaning towards getting the G27, but the Driving Force GT is a bit less pricey. I just don't know what I'm really getting into.

Solution
You will need one of the new PS4 endorsed Thrustmaster wheels if you want to use it on your ps4. Sony, being the greedy company they are, made the PS4 require a special chip to work with a wheel which they only gave to the wheel manufacturer who was willing to shell out a boatload of money to be be the exclusive wheel brand of the PS4.
You will need one of the new PS4 endorsed Thrustmaster wheels if you want to use it on your ps4. Sony, being the greedy company they are, made the PS4 require a special chip to work with a wheel which they only gave to the wheel manufacturer who was willing to shell out a boatload of money to be be the exclusive wheel brand of the PS4.

Solution