[SOLVED] Need help deciding whether my parts are good

Nov 15, 2020
I am building my first computer and want to know if these are good parts (400 budget)
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mrybLP
I got a decent deal and an getting the 1070 for 140 and my cpu for 80

I will mainly be playing escape from tarkov and wanted to know if I would be able to run it on medium or high settings with 60 fps

Solution
I would wait till black Friday to get the ssd if you have't already gotten it. In the newegg black Friday ad there is a 1tb ssd from teamgroup for 68.

The $18 saved could go to a new ryzen 3 3100 (If you could even find it for $100.) But I think you'll be fine. Good build price to performance though.
Nov 17, 2020
I would wait till black Friday to get the ssd if you have't already gotten it. In the newegg black Friday ad there is a 1tb ssd from teamgroup for 68.

The $18 saved could go to a new ryzen 3 3100 (If you could even find it for $100.) But I think you'll be fine. Good build price to performance though.

Last edited:
Solution
Nov 17, 2020
Its not on sale yet-just says it in the newegg black friday ad. When you go to newegg, at the top there is a link to the black friday ad. Click that and scroll through it till you get to the ssd. I can't link it because its not on sale yet. You'll see what I mean when you look at the ad