Need Help Diagnosing A Black Screen Crashing Problem

Apr 28, 2018
Bellow im going to post a log ive been keeping since I wiped my pc, everything i have done from that day till now has been recorded. The short version of this issue is that the PC will black screen, the monitor will say its going to sleep and then the PC will reset itself sometimes when gaming. Note that this is the short version, Im going to provide the log bellow and then follow up with some import notes that I think should be kept into consideration before supplying a suggestion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(4/21/18) FRESH INSTALL AND CLEAN WIPE OF WINDOWS 10. UPDATED TO 1709
(4/21/18) INSTALLED STEAM
(4/21/18) INSTALLED BITTORRENT
(4/21/18) INSTALLED AVAST
(4/21/18) AVAST UI FAILING TO LOAD
-DIAGNOSIS, I GOOFED SOMEWHERE
-SET "DESKTOP SERVICES" IN SERVICES.MSC TO AUTOMATIC
-ISSUE RESOLVED
(4/21/18) GOOGLE DECIDED TO AUTO INSTALL CHROME SINCE I SIGNED INTO GMAIL
(4/21/18) INSTALLED RAINBOWSIXSIEGE AND UPLAY LAUNCHER
(4/21/18) INSTALLED GEFORCE EXPIERENCE
(4/21/18) UPDATED GEFORCE GAME READY DRIVERS TO 391.35
(4/21/18) (CRASH LOG) ATTEMPTED TO ACESS "MY PC" ENTIRE WINDOWS SLOWED DOWN, LOCKED UP, CRASHED, AND BLACK SCREENED WITH
JUST THE ARROW KEY LEFT, THE KEYBOARD ALSO WINDED UP DISABLED SO CNTRL+ALT+DEL WAS NOT POSSIBLE.
HARD REBOOT REQUIRED
((SAME THING CAUSED THE INITAL LOCK UP OF THE PC THAT FORCED ME INTO A CORNER SO I HAD TO PREFORM A
FRESH INSTALL))

(4/21/18) "THIS PC" HAS THE SLOWEST MOVING LOADING BAR I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE ALL OF A SUDDEN.
PC IS NOT IDENTIFIYING SECOND THUMB DRIVE AND IS LABELING IT REMOVABLE DISK (G:) RATHER THEN
ITS SET NAME.
(4/21/18) PLUGGED THUMB DRIVE INTO NEW USB PORT, NAME SHOWED UP BUT THE ALLOTED SPACE DID NOT SHOW. AGIAN
"THIS PC" LOADING BAR IS CRAWLING.
(4/21/18) THIRD THUMBDRIVE SHOWED RIGHT UP AND LOADED PROPERLLY. PC SUDDENLY HAS SOMETHING AGIANST MY SECOND USB STICK.
IT WILL NOT EVEN RIGHT CLICK THE DRIVE. WHEN DONE THE FILE EXPLORER LOCKS UP.
(4/21/18) UNPLUGGED THAT SPECIFIC USB AND THREW IT INTO THE FUCKING WOODS. FILE EXPLORERS LOCK UP STOPPED.
(4/21/18) SECOND HARD DRIVE IS NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER AS WELL. PRIOR TO THE WINDOWS 10 REINSTALL IT WAS THERE.
(4/21/18) PREFORMED A READY BOOST ON "TOP USB" AND "EXTERNAL USB"
(4/21/18) INSTALLED MSI AFTERBURNER + HWMONITOR + RIVIA STATISTIC TUNER
(4/21/18) MICROSOFT DIRECTX 9.0 INSTALLED ITSELF WITHOUT PERMSISSION AND WITH NO GAMING SOFTWARE RUNNING AT THE TIME.
(4/21/18) INSTALLED AVAST DRIVER UPDATER
(4/21/18) INSTALLED WARFRAME
(4/21/18) GOT AVAST CLEAN UP PREMIUM 60DAY TRAIL
(4/21/18) INSTALLED .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5
-ASKED ME TO RESET PC
-KEPT IT ON THAT SCREEN AND DIDNT BOTHER CLICKING ANYTHING BECAUSE I WAS DOING STUFF
-ABOUT 30-40 MIN LATER I LOOKED OVER AND SAW THE "MSI MAINBOARD" LOGO SHOW UP
-PC RESET ITSELF WITHOUT MY APROVAL
-BOOTED ITSELF TO "WINDOWS WORKING ON FEATURES"
-WINDOWS FORCED A REBOOT TO DO SOME SHIT TO MY PC
(GAMELOG) WARFRAME UPDATED DIRECTX
-ATTEMPTED TO PLAY WARFRAME
-30 MIN SESSION
-GPU 44C CPU 44C RAM 1200MB
(4/21/18) R6S INSTALLED MICROSOFT VC REDIST PACKAGE
R6S INSTALLED DIRECT X FOR WINDOWS
R6S ATTEMPTED AND FAILED TO INSTALL BATTEEYE
R6S LET ME PLAY ANYWAY ONCE I LAUNCHED FROM AVAST
(GAMELOG) PLAYED R6S (A 4 HOUR SESSION)
-RAM USAGE INCREASED EVERY MATCH BY A LITTLE AND SEEMED TO CAP AT ABOUT 2469)
-GPU 65C CPU 50C RAM 2469MB
(4/21/18) INSTALLED PALADINS
INSTALLED FALLOUT 4
(4/22/18) INSTALLED PALADINS HI-REZ STUDIO SOFTWARE
INSTALLED VISUAL STUDIO 2010
INSTALLED MICROSOFT DIRECT X9
(GAMELOG) PLAYED PALADINS
CPU 44C GPU 59C RAM 1344
(4/22/18) DOWNLOADED EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER

(4/22/18) INSTALLED FORTNITE
(4/22/18) TURNED ON WINDOWS DEFENDER
(GAMELOG) PLAYED FORTNITE (ABOUT A HOUR)
RAM 25670 CPU 45C GPU 64
(4/23/18) DOWNLOADED KHDDD RAR FILE
DOWNLOADED CITRA
(4/23/18) INSTALLED BLIZZARD LAUNCHER
-UNFORTUNATELY
INSTALLED DESTINY 2
(4/23/18)
(CRASH DETAILS I NOTICED)
DESTINY 2/ WARFRAME BLACK SCREENS FOLLOWED BY AUTOMATED REBOOTS.
-TEMPS AND RAM USAGE REMAINED NORMAL
-BOTH RAN FINE ON HUB SEGMENTS (ORBIT AND SHIP)
-BOTH CRASHED ABRUBTLY NO LESS THEN 2 MIN INTO THE GAMEPLAY
-CPU AND GPU STRESS TESTS HAVE COME BACK WITH NO RESULTS.
-OVERHEATING AND PSU PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN RULED OUT
(4/23/18)
(GAMELOG)
PLAYED RAINBOW SIX SIEGE (STANDARD HOUR SESSION)
RAM JUMPED AROUND THESE VALUES-
(1456 1656 2570 2680 2921 2926 2927 2930 2937 2931 2941 3055 3060)
STAGNATED BETWEEN 2931-3060)
CPU 49C GPU 65C
(4/23/18) DOWNLAODED DRAGOMS DOGMA DARK ARISN HD EDITION
(4/25/18) PLYED FORTNITE (SAVE THE WORLD MODE) (4.5 HOURS)
-TBH FORGOT TO NOTE MY INFO BUT EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL

(4/25/18)
(GAMELOG) PLAYED FORTNITE
-JUMPED OFF THE BUSS AND THE COMPUTER SHUT ITSELF OFF WITHOUT WARNING AND RESET.
-NO HIGH TEMPS, NOT STUTTERS, NO BLACK SCREEN AND STUTTERING NOISES, JUST A RESET.
-ATTEMPTING TO PLAY AGIAN AFTER THE REBOOT.
-GAME DIDNT RESET MY PC THIS TIME. 2 HOUR SESSION

(4/25/18) RAN SFC /SCANNOW AND CHKDSK /r /f C:
RESETTING PC TO ALLOW THE SYSTEM SCAN
SYSTEM RAN CHKDSK FOR 3 HOURS THEN COMPLETED, NOT SURE IF IT SAID ANYTHING AFTERWARDS, WAS PLAYING GOD OF WAR

(4/25/18)
(GAMELOG) PLAYED FORTNITE (SAVE THE WORLD) (4 HOURS)
-RAM USAGE DID NOT SPIKE TO HIGH FROM INITAL VALUE, EVEN RECORDED WITH SHADAOWPLAY
-RAM STABILIZED BETWEEN 2000 AND 2227
-CPU 55C GPU 71 C

(GAMELOG) ATTEMPTING THE WARFRAME TEST
CRASHED IN THE PLAINS OF EDIOLON HUB WHILE ATTMEPTING TO GET TO THE ACTUAL PLAINS.
BLACK SCREEN, MUSIC KEPT PLAYING FOR A COUPLE SECONDS, PC RESET ITSELF

-(EVENTS WITHIN THE LAST HOUR)
- 171 CASES OF 13 NVLDDMKM //LAST 7 DAYS IS ALSO 171//
- 1 CASE OF 3 KERNEL-EVENTTRACING
- 4 CASES OF 10016 DISTRIBUTEDCOM
- 1 CASE OF 41 KERNAL-POWER

-NVCP >MANAGE 3D OPTIONS >POWER MANAGEMENT MODE > PREFER MAXIMUM
-POWER OPTION > HIGH PERFORMANCE

TRYING WARFRAME AGIAN
-TEMPS WERE FINE NO ISSUES, NO HIGH RAM SPIKES PAST 1670
-PLAYED FOR ABOUT 5 MIN BEFORE THE SCREEN WENT BLACK
-NO SOUND THIS TIME JUST A BLACK SCREEN
-PC RESET ITSELF

(GAMELOG) PLAYED FALLOUT 4 VANILLA (3 HOURS)
- RAM STAYED AROUND HERE 2955 2767 1900
-CPU 55C GPU 68C
-NO ISSUES

(4/25/18) DOWNLOADED CORSAIR UTILITY ENGINE
(4/27/18)

(4/27/18) DOWNLOADED CITRA
DOWNLOADED KHDDD
DOWNLOADED AUDACITY
DOWNLOADED ARMA 3
(4/28/18)
(GAMELOG) PLAYED ARMA 3 (LIKE 2 HOURS)
. -TEMPS FINE
-NO STUTTERS OR LAG
-NO CRASH
-3 HOURS
-CPU 48 GPU 67 RAM 2004-2987MB

INSTALLED MICROSFOT VC REDLIST PACKAGE

INSTALLED DISCORD
(4/28/18)
PLAYED FORTNITE
-PC CRASHED JUMPING OFF THE BUSS

PLAYED FORTNITE AS SOON AS MY PC LOADED BACK UP
-4 HOURS NO CRASH NO STUTTER NO GLITCHES, NOTHING

DOWNLOADED DRAGON AGE INQUESITION
-PLAYED FINE, UNTIL I TRIED TO SKIP THE CUTSCENE AFTER KILLING THE PRIDE DEMON
-INSTAID OF A LOADING SCREEN AND THEN BLACK SCREEN THE PC JUST SHUT OFF WHEN I HIT SKIP, LIKE AS SOON AS I HIT SKIP, HAD I NOT HIT SKIP IM NOT SURE WHAT WOULD
HAVE HAPPENED, (MY GUESS IS THAT THE TUTORIAL SEGMENT OF THE GAME IS RUN LIKE A SMALL INSTANCE AND THEN AFTER THE COMPLETION THE ACTUAL WORLD AROUND THE PLAYER IS LOADED BASED ON THE GAMES PROGRAMING RATHER THEN A PRELOADED INSTANCE OR SOMETHING; THEN AGIAN IM NOT A PROGRAMMER OR DEV SO ITS JUST A GUESS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry in advance if this was hard to understand but i attempted to make it easy to read, now here is some background info-The pc locked up in the windows explorer the same day this log was made and it just straight up killed my OS or something, either way i had to reinstall, I was having these problems before the reset, at about the same severity.

Now here are some things ive noticed that strike me as strange, and before typing this I want to stress the fact that I highly highly doubt my GPU or CPU are failing,(Both being modestly dated, they never saw much use if any, until they where given to me) regardless of my symptoms imitating that of failing main components. I have extensively stress tested both the CPU and GPU prior to the reset in a attempt to figure this out by reading other posts on this site. When i say stress test I mean STRESS TEST, so much so that I was afraid I was going to break the GPU in particular. I used all the standard software for this as well. I feel as if i should be pointing my finger at my ram to be honest, but I am not savy with this kind of stuff. Now i specify these two components because the first response I ever see on similar posts are "ope sorry kiddo GPU is dead, go buy a new one" (not in those exact words of course)

Here are some things that I feel should be considered while you are taking the time out of your day to help me out (which is very appreciated)

1. These crashes (aside from the Inquisition one) are not random, they are very consistent actually and can be predicted with relative ease. As a example, my three games that crash my PC are WARFRAME, DESTINY 2, FORTNITE AND AT ONE POINT FALLOUT 4 (and now dragon age, and fallout 4, I will get back to)
-The predictability varies between the games, and these notes also predate the log.

-WARFRAMES PATTERN// I can spend literally 2 hours on the ship, jumping around and going wild.(I didnt feel the need to note that in the log since I knew I would bring it up here) However I will without a doubt, other then two instances, crash within the first 5 minuets of actual gameplay.
-REGARDING THE TWO INSTANCES// the first successful attempt happened before the reset, until this moment the game had crashed the PC about 11 times. No changes where made however the game let me play, But then the games engine crashed and sent me to the desktop 1 hour into the session. The second session that let me actually play has been noted in the log

- DESTINY 2 PATTERNS// The game works fine and dandy until the mission RIPTIDE, here my PC crashes without a single doubt, whenever I attempt to jump off of a broken walkway that leads my character onto the platform that holds the first converter. Up until here I experienced a similar issue on the very first mission, after loosing contact with Zavala and Holiday there is a doorway leading to a spinnign converter that your character must break. I crashed as soon as I stepped into the walkway about 7 times before It just let me walk on in for seemingly no reason. I can play the PVP just fine and go back to Earth without a single crash and I can idle on the menus, world screen, ship, and goof around in The Farm just fine

-FORTNITES PATTERN// Fortnite has never crashed even once in Save The World Mode, but, when I play the PVP mode it becomes a toss up, I have maybe a 1 minuet window from when I jump off the buss, In that one minute I will know if the game will crash the PC or not. If i make it halfway down im fine and the game wont crash and I can play for as long as I want, I can play as many rounds as I want. no problem, Ive played anywhere between 3 hours and once a entire afternoon with my buddys from work (after a initial crash that day) , Similar to the previous titles this game will be fine on the Hub (E.G. The main screen in this case)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now Fallout 4 is where it gets a little weird for me. Much like the other games, the menu screen was fine, however the game would crash without a doubt, before the 5 minuet mark. Almost on schedule even. HOWEVER, The game was heavily modded, yet I was getting the same type of crash rather then a lock up or crash to desktop, I was getting the straight up Black screen and PC Reset. This stopped as soon as I uninstalled every single mod and put them back in 3 at a time, Never once has a crash and predating this log I would spend upwards of 8 hours at a time playing. (its my favorite game right now and I dont sleep much) It has never once crashed since I did this and the mod list has even grown.

Some other games I frequent (Some in this log and some not) That give me no problems at all are BATTLEFIELD 1, DOOM, RAINBOW SIX SIEGE, and DRAGONS DOGMA, with some SKYRIM and GUILD WARS 2 WORLD V WORLD sprinkled in there. I even grabbed FF15 And played that till the point where Gladiolus leaves the group just to further punish my GPU,
-------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Im aware some of this info might be useless but I feel like giving you as much context and info as possible will help better pinpoint what could be the issue. I feel like its possibly my RAM. However I want to rule everything out before I go spend money on something

here are some factors regarding the hardware and the history of my components.

-I was given a hand me down Aleinware Aroura R4, this system had only seen 4 months of use before it was packed away in a climate controlled unit and never seen agian until it was given to me. This PC gave me no problems what so ever until about the 1.5 Year mark of me owning it. The Motherboard went funky and gave me the good old "No keyboard detected press f1 to continue" Now i shit you not I tried to get into that thing for 2 months, CMOS resets, Battery swaps, PS/2 Component additions, adapters, I tried it all. So I gave up and gutted the machine. 1 Month later I found a used gaming PC online (which was also barely used still has some of the CyberPower tape on it) and bought it and went to work on it the same day. I took out the GTX 760 and put in my old 660 Ti (that agian, might be old but has seen less then 2 years of use with no overclocking what so ever and has never given me problems) The motherboard wouldnt let me use my old Intel I7 930 (which was fine) So I kept the AMD FX 6300 in it, I didnt touch the ram, and I bought a brand new PSU from BestBuy.

SO the hardware is dated but even with the used CPU and MotherBoard the entire rig hasnt seen more then a collective 2 years of use.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AGIAN This is a lot of info on what might just be a simple fix, but thats why I waited this long to do anything about it. Im not entirely sure what is happening because the symptoms are not exact mimmics of similar hardware failures and they also seem to be playing by a set of rules and only effecting specific games while leaving others alone. There is also the fact that the Destiny 2 crashes honestly feel like more of some Gameside problem and the only other Reset situation ive had other then Fortnite and Warframe was solved by undooing my own stupidity (I installed like 60 mods at once) Which also makes me wonder why it would be my RAM (which im leaning towards) because if it was wouldnt it still be crashing Fallout 4 and wouldnt it make Fortnite crash as often as Destiny 2 or Warframe? and why would I be fine as long as I can make it past a specific time frame on Warframe and Fortnite? Im just not sure what is happening here. Even if it is my ram id like to atleast understand why its acting the way it is and not just screwing me across the board.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED, THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS.

sandplasma

Prominent
May 3, 2018
Since no one appears to be helping...do you think your PC is crashing when something puts on more load on your system? Since you mentioned you tested your CPU and GPU under stress, those are probably not the culprits. Also, since higher performance is often accompanied by higher power consumption, I would also not suspect the power supply. Still, it would be something to look at, make sure your PSU can handle your GPU. Just for kicks though, you should download CPUZ to get a log of the cpu/gpu temperatures when the pc crashes. Also, download and burn onto a CD MemTest and let it check your RAM for a few hours.

Other things that come to mind...

thermal paste on cpu
motherboard
faulty usb peripheral that causes a short (try different mice and kboard just for kicks)

Definitely try the Memtest before you go off buying more ram. Keep us updated!

Apr 28, 2018

Thanks so much for getting to this, SO ive dug deeper and tried more stuff to fix this problem and nothing has worked, at first i did think it was the ram, i neglected to mention my Motherboards beep code but upon closer inspection I realized my beep was just a conformation beep that it booted and that if the ram stick was failing that there would have been a beep without the MSI Logo. Ive downloaded Haven, and Valley to further stress the GPU since this discovery, ive done both on the highest setings i can crank them up to and neither one even brought my temp up past 80c, After running them individually for 5 hours a pop i even went ahead and ran them both at once and got no results. Next I moved to the CPU and ran a blend test on IntelBurnTest and then ran a max setting test on just the CPU. Then I ran IntelBurn and Prime95 at the same time and agian no crash, weirdly enough my temps didnt even raise past 55c. Then I even went as far as to run Valley and Intel Burn at the same time. Then Haven and Prime95. I went and checked if my Bios was up to date and it is. Yet im still getting crashes in those specific games. only change is that for some reason warframe has been letting me play for longer before it crashes but now i can just predict the crash will happen 30min in instaid of 5. Have not had a crash in Fortnite since the original post but im sure I will, and Fallout 4 and R6S still run flawlessly for me, Arma3 even works. But ive now noticed for some reason the event viewer has narrowed down its "CRITICAL" notes down to "10016 DIstributed COM" and "1001 BugCheck" and then "20 WHEA-Logger"

as of now im still getting crashes and I feel like ive ruled out hardware failure, but im not sure.

sandplasma

Prominent
May 3, 2018
It definitely sounds like its not hardware. Have you tried playing around with Memory timings ( if your BIOS allows you to do it). Also, if allowed, cpu voltages set them to auto...nothing else I can think of...besides maybe using older non-beta drivers for graphics card. Good luck!

Apr 28, 2018

So I found some info relating to some of my event logs and a lot of them related to WIndows 10 causing problems with my CPU. I went in the bios and turned down the core clock (atleast i think thats what it was) down to its minimum settings (it was the only thing not set to minimum or auto for some reason) This got me 3 days into some extensive gaming; it was working so well I stopped logging my gaming sessions but just today I got another crash in Fortnite when jumping off the buss (which is strange since yesterday I has a gaming day with some friends and did 1HR of Warframe 3HR of Fortnite Battle Royal, 2HR of league and 3HR of Fortnite Save The World, before I decided I was sick of sitting in my chair)

Here is a new update to the ChangeLog

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(5/3/18)
--RESULTS OF FULL SYSTEM TESTING.
-INTELBURN TEST//STRESS TESTED CPU AND RAM// NO ISSUES EVEN ON HIGHEST SETTINGS
---PRIME95 TORTURE TEST CAUSED NO CRASHES
--GPU VALLEY STRESS TESTS//ALL BENCHMARKS FAILED TO CAUSE A CRASH// 4 HOUR CONSTANT RUN FAILED TO CAUSE A CRASH// FAILED TO RAISE TEMPS ABOVE 81C
-CRYSTALDISK S.M.A.R.T SHOWS THE PRIMARY DRIVE C: HAS NO DEFECTS, BAD SECTORS, ECT ECT ECT.
--ALL RAM PORTS HAVE BEEN TESTED AND FUNCTION CORRECTLY
-DIABLED "TURN ON FAST START UP" IN POWER OPTIONS
--ENTERED BIOS AND RESET EVERYTHING TO DEFAULT SETTINGS "LOAD OPTIMIZED DEFAULTS"
-SET SMART FAN TARGET TO 40C
//MIN FAN SPEED SET TO 87.5
//SYS FAN CONTROLL 100%
-STILL RESTARTING WHILE PLAYING WARFRAME. RAM USAGE WAS UNDER 2000MB GPU-UNDER60C CPU-UNDER50C
-WHEA-LOGGER 20
-DISTRIBUTEDCOM 10016
//"UNPACKCPU" STATES THAT MY CORES ARE PARKED.
//CHANGED MINIMUM CPU POWER STATE TO 5%
//DISABLED SUPERFETCH
//INSTALLED LATEST AMD CHIPSET DRIVERS
//STILL CRASHED ABOUT 1 HOUR IN

//PREFORMED THE NESSESARY STEPS TO FIX THE DISTRIBUTED COMS ERROR.
//NEW ERROR CODES AFTER THIS CRASH
// EVENT 33 SIDEBYSIDE (ALL RELATING TO RIVIA STATISTIC TUNER AND MSI AFTERBURNER)
//INSTALLING CATALYST ATI DRIVERS MSI 760GMA-P34 FX AMD CHIPSET DRIVERS
//PC INSTANTLY SLOWED DOWN BY A MASSIVE MARGIN
//PLAYED WARFRAME AND THE PC RESET AGIAN, ALL SAFE TEMPS, ALL RUNNING FINE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

//INSTALLED AMD FX 18.10 CHIPSET DRIVERS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POST MENTAL BREAK DOWN
(FRIDAY MAY 4TH)
-TURNED DOWN CPU FROM 200 TO MIN 190MHZ IN BIOS, PLAYED WARFRAME, APEARED TO BE STABLE-LAUNCHED DESTINY 2 TO GET A CRASH (ALWAYS CRASHES MY PC, EVEN ON THE OLD RIG)
//EVENT VIEWER NOTABLE ERRORS
-EXACT SAME WHEA-LOGGER EVENT ID 20 "MACHINE CHECK EXEPTION" "HYPERTRANSPORT WATCHDOG TIMEOUT ERROR
((IT SHOULD BE NOTED THOUGH THAT DESTINY 2 HAS RESET THE OLD RIG AS WELL AS RESETS ROBBERTS HIGH END RIG))
-BEFORE THIS I GOT 1.5 HOURS INTO A WARFRAME SESSION WITHOUT A CRASH SO IM RESTARTING THE SESSION TO SEE IF IT WAS A FLUKE.

-WARFRAME TEST 1:44:14.08 PLAYTIME ((NO CRASH))
CPU-45C GPU-54C
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-AFTER 3 DAYS OF INTENSIVE GAMING I FINNALY GOT A CRASH AFTER TURNING DOWN THE CPU CORE CLOCK-
-HOWEVER NONE OF THE OLD EVENTS CAUSED IT, A NEW ONE HAS APEARED OUTSIDE OF KERNEL-POWER
-KERNEL-EVENTTRACING "READYBOOST STOPPED DUE TO THE FOLLOWING 0XC0000188" EVENT ID 3
-THE EVENT 10016 DISTRIBUTED COM
-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My new issue is that the WHEA-Logger was what apeared to be causing the crash after digging into forums and such. But that event didnt even happen this time. The Ready Boost thing is also strange because I unplugged all of the USBs I applied a Ready Boost to before stress testing the rig. SO im back to square one