[SOLVED] Need help diagnosing blue screens and freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb00ce

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020
Please keep it to 1 thread
So my PC has been blue screening ,freezing or gives a black screen since like a month ago at first I thought it was the PSU but after replacing it I realized it wasn't the PSU so I thought it was the GPU so today I removed my GPU but I didn't uninstall the drivers and my PC blue screened again like 3 times. Sometimes when I restart my system after it blue screens or freezes it doesn't give me any display and i have to restart it again and again for it give any display. One time when my PC froze it made some kind of red artifact at the top left of my monitor when i had the GPU installed. Few months before the issue started once or twice a month my PC randomly restarts.

these were the errors I got today

0X0000001e
0X00000050
0X000000D1

So which component is causing this issue?

Specs
Core 2 Quad Q6600
GT 1030
4GB RAM
Zeb G31 MOBO
Win 7 64 bit

mrb00ce

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020
So my PC has been blue screening ,freezing or gives a black screen since like a month ago at first I thought it was the PSU but after replacing it I realized it wasn't the PSU so I thought it was the GPU so today I removed my GPU and uninstalled the drivers and my PC blue screened again like 3 times. Sometimes when I restart my system after it blue screens or freezes it doesn't give me any display and i have to restart it again and again for it give any display. One time when my PC froze it made some kind of red artifact at the top left of my monitor when i had the GPU installed. Few months before the issue started once or twice a month my PC randomly restarts.

these were the errors I got today

0X0000001e
0X00000050
0X000000D1
0X0000003B

So which component is causing this issue? or is it a bad copy of windows?

Specs
Core 2 Quad Q6600
GT 1030
4GB RAM
Zeb G31 MOBO
Win 7 64 bit

Colif

Win 11 Master
Yes, but you keep coming back so i don't think its only windows at fault

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

Open Windows File Explorer
Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

mrb00ce

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
Here's the link to the Minidump files
https://www.mediafire.com/file/newl6s6b4ddyvk5/031821-17031-01.zip/file

mrb00ce

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020

Hey did you find anything?

mrb00ce

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020
So my PC has been blue screening ,freezing or gives a black screen since like a month ago at first I thought it was the PSU but after replacing it I realized it wasn't the PSU so I thought it was the GPU so I removed my GPU and my PC blue screened again like 3 times. Sometimes when I restart my system after a blue screens or freezes it doesn't give me any display and i have to restart it again and again for it give any display. One time when my PC froze it made some kind of red artifact at the top left of my monitor when i had the GPU installed. Today i put my GPU back in the system and it blue screend and the error was 0x000000d1 nvlddmkm and i restarted my PC and booted into safe mode and it froze in safe mode, froze at the starting windows logo,froze in the motherboard splash screen i think it froze like 7 times
I used a software called bluescreenview and it said most of the blue screens were caused by ntoskrnl.exe I even checked my RAM using memtest and it showed no error.

So which component is causing this issue?

Specs
Core 2 Quad Q6600
GT 1030
4GB RAM
Zeb G31 MOBO
Win 7 64 bit

And sorry for my bad English its not my first language

Status
Not open for further replies.