Need help figuring out what to upgrade on my Studio XPS 435MT

Jasur1

Prominent
Jun 24, 2017
Hello,

I am trying to upgrade some parts for my XPS 435MT, to be able to play more demanding games. The computer is a x64, and is running on windows 10.

Solution

I still need your processor, so I can see how strong you video card can be, if you don't know get CPU Z, install and run, on the first page look for Specifications line, let me know what you have..

Also, what is your budget and what are yours most demanding games? And lastly, if you want some stronger cards, power supply (PSU) upgrade might be necessary - you have 475 watt, not bad, but not very good either.

Your turn (can you use newegg or amazon, what is your preference).

This is your PC

1452.jpg

What do you want to upgrade? Video card only, or CPU as well?
If CPU as well, which one you have? Then next question, can you do that? GPU is easy, just insert and do drivers, CPU is more complicated.

Your turn.

I still need your processor, so I can see how strong you video card can be, if you don't know get CPU Z, install and run, on the first page look for Specifications line, let me know what you have..

Also, what is your budget and what are yours most demanding games? And lastly, if you want some stronger cards, power supply (PSU) upgrade might be necessary - you have 475 watt, not bad, but not very good either.

Your turn (can you use newegg or amazon, what is your preference).

This is your PC

1452.jpg

Dell-Studio-XPS-8100-Barebones-Case-RXG03-Motherboard-G3HR7-350W-PSU-J130T.jpg

Am I correct?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS