[SOLVED] Need help finding a 80+ Gold Power supply Modular with Flat ribbon style cables.

• Thread starter Deleted member 362816
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 362816

I have spent the last few hours looking around for a power supply that will fit my needs.

My main need is all of the cables including the 24pin and EPS/PCIE need to be flat ribbon style.

So far this is all that I have found and I can not located these 3 units on the PSU tier list which worries me.

If anyone knows of any better that would meet my criteria of all flat ribbon style cables 650-850 watts, 80+ Gold I would be very appreciative.

1: Super Flower Legion GX Gold PRO 650W 80+ Gold

2: FSP Hydro GE 650W 80 PLUS Gold Certified Full Modular ATX12V / EPS12V Active PFC

3: ENERMAX Revolution D.F. 650W 80 Plus Gold 650W

I would highly prefer to find something S tier or A tier if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have spent the last few hours looking around for a power supply that will fit my needs.

My main need is all of the cables including the 24pin and EPS/PCIE need to be flat ribbon style.

So far this is all that I have found and I can not located these 3 units on the PSU tier list which worries me.

If anyone knows of any better that would meet my criteria of all flat ribbon style cables 650-850 watts, 80+ Gold I would be very appreciative.

1: Super Flower Legion GX Gold PRO 650W 80+ Gold

2: FSP Hydro GE 650W 80 PLUS Gold Certified Full Modular ATX12V / EPS12V Active PFC

3: ENERMAX Revolution D.F. 650W 80 Plus Gold 650W

I would highly prefer to find something S tier or A tier if possible.
The Super Flower is a good PSU. I guess the biggest question is why does the 24 pin have to be a flat ribbon cable?

D

Deleted member 362816

That make sense. I don't know of any other PSUs that have flat 24 pin cables. Of those that Super Flower is a good PSU. Otherwise your only option is to figure out how to use a round sleeved cable instead.
Ended up going with the enermax as Linus psu tier list recommends it as tier S. Guess I'll find out.