Need help finding a gaming laptop

Solution
Whatever you do, just a tip: Don't buy Alienware or Razer, as you will have to pay for the brand. I recommend getting an MSi or a Samsung laptop, as those are always good, some are light, and most are durable in terms of hardware, paint, and software.

iBUYPOWER - Jason

Reputable
Jul 1, 2014
Oh! The GS60 is probably one of the best lightweight gaming laptops in the market!

If you're looking for something with a little more power, but slightly heavier, I've configured a custom MSI gaming laptop for you (http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/MSI-GT70-Dominator-Gaming-Laptop/W/225463) - $1,755 with free shipping.

However, I've included a coupon code (Promotional Code - NST5) for 5% off purchases of $1,299 or more so the final total is $1,667.25 with free shipping. You can use this coupon code for any other custom laptops we have on our site!

It contains a 17-inch screen, 16Gb of RAM, and a 870M GTX 6GB, which can run most recent games on high settings.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know here or email me at jason.maryne@ibuypower.com.

Virtualmonger

Reputable
May 7, 2014
Whatever you do, just a tip: Don't buy Alienware or Razer, as you will have to pay for the brand. I recommend getting an MSi or a Samsung laptop, as those are always good, some are light, and most are durable in terms of hardware, paint, and software.

Solution

GetOwnedGaming

Honorable
Jan 20, 2014

Yeah totally agree! Alienware is insane as well as razer!