Need Help finding fitness tracker

WebowJo

Distinguished
May 21, 2013
So I've got a smartwatch and I don't like the appearance of a digital watch, I want to wear my Seiko titanium watch the has been sitting in the drawer.

I have pretty strange preferences... Which makes finding the best tracker for me difficult.

I want these features mainly:
At least 14 days battery life with normal use. UTMOST important.
Then, I really want ecg or afib detection or both
Spo2 blood oxygen level
Good sleep tracking
Small screen or no screen at all is preferable
Also very important to have vibration notification.
Must be waterproof at least 1.5m for casual swimming.

I don't care about gps, I don't care if it doesn't have touchscreen.... I don't care if it tracks specific workouts... I just want a good sleep tracker, that is waterproof, Lives 14+ days, has haptic notifications, decent heart rate monitor, ecg or AFib detection and if possible but not deal breaker blood spo2 level.

I know the Fitbit line has all these features. Unfortunately someone at Fitbit decided they don't want to make money and limited all the heart rate function except heart rate itself to only certain countries, and the list of countries if very short and doesn't include mine.

Budget 200$

Thanks

Ralston18

Titan
This:

"Unfortunately someone at Fitbit decided they don't want to make money and limited all the heart rate function except heart rate itself to only certain countries, and the list of countries if very short and doesn't include mine."

Reference?

My thought is that the restriction is most likely local/country laws regarding health care and medical services.

Services, liabilities, etc..

Ask your health care provider. Perhaps a prescription is needed.

Just thinking out loud......

WebowJo

Distinguished
May 21, 2013
I understand you're trying to help but you're absolutely wrong.
Those features are locked outside of select country and my reference is the Fitbit website itself

WebowJo

Distinguished
May 21, 2013
I guess answering myself for the slim chance someone will come across my post.

Spovan h02 does everything I need.

Now if it does it WELL. I'll find out in a month and update this post