[SOLVED] need help finding good cooling setup

white.a.drew

Respectable
Oct 14, 2017
Hello every, I'm working on a new build, it a streaming device for my kids, however I messed up and order a case that had only one fan in it.
Seen here
Any help finding a 3 pack of fans would be awesome rgb would be awesome if you can help find it.
Specs of ordered system
Ryzen 5 3600x
Asus rog strix b450-F gaming am4
GeIl Evo x II AMD Edition
Case already listed
Psu evga 750 b3 80 plus bronze

white.a.drew

Respectable
Oct 14, 2017
Awesome thank you so much, dumb question will these fit in the case? I think it said there 120mm fans these say 140mm but I wont lie this os the part about building that throws me in loops I never get the fan sizes right for some reason

white.a.drew

Respectable
Oct 14, 2017
Never mind I found in the disruption it says they take 140mm fans to. However like I said I was only look to spend about $30 and atually spwnt almost exactly that $30.21 for 3 really nice antec fans there not ebb or anything but there a nice white and will still look nice in the system over all and can be upgraded to the ones you found in the future thank you some much I actually really like the one you found me.

Never mind I found in the disruption it says they take 140mm fans to. However like I said I was only look to spend about $30 and atually spwnt almost exactly that $30.21 for 3 really nice antec fans there not ebb or anything but there a nice white and will still look nice in the system over all and can be upgraded to the ones you found in the future thank you some much I actually really like the one you found me.
Sounds good. Have fun with the build.

ASK THE COMMUNITY