Need help finding PREBUILT gaming desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer7888

Prominent
Aug 20, 2017
Hello, I am planning to buy a PREBUILT gaming PC.
So please, please do not suggest building my own, I don't have the patience.
I will be modding, streaming, and editing videos.
I want to use orgin if u don't like orgin then so be it, but don't tell me what to use, I don't like cyber power and or the other site that's similar.

Budget, us$ $1,400-1,900 please stay in between, do not give me a example of a system that's like 1999 or 1988
Also, the graphic card has to be nice, I have a curved 4K monitor!!!

Thanks!

<Edited by Moderator for Language. Please keep in mind that this is a family friendly forum and chose your words appropriately>

gamer7888

Prominent
Aug 20, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from gamer7888 : "Help building pre built pc"

I plan to buy a pre build PC!
Please do not tell me to build one, I understand and have already thought of doing it, sorry but I don't have the patience for it, I don't want it to take weeks or days to build or whatever, I want to be able to just play games and start streaming ASAP. ( and it wouldn't take too long, I don't work)

I want to use orgin, please if u don't like them just move on to someone else's questions, don't tell me to use cyberpower or I power, or whatever they are called.

It needs to handle :
GTA5 mods.
Streaming.
Editing videos for YouTube, gaming and sily videos.
I don't plan to use it for anything but gaming, streaming and editing, I don't work so it won't be used for that kind of thing
Budget, in US dollar. 1,600-1,960
Please try to stay within when helping, I'm willing to go higher, but I plan to use the rest of my money for a third monitor, I have a 4K monitor so I would like you to help me pick the best graphic cards

Thank you!!!

Please help me out.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
MERGED QUESTION
Question from gamer7888 : "Help Building PREBUILT gaming PC"

Btw, SLI (dual gfx cards) will only work if your board accepts it, you have a big enough PSU, and the game recognizes SLI. Same goes for AMD's Crossfire, but their high end cards are priced out of use at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.