I plugged in every component of my pc and when I pressed the power button nothing turns on.
- Yes. I did make sure the power switch was on.
- Yes. It was plugged in to the wall.
- I unplugged front panel headers, cpu power, ram, mobo power. I made sure all of these cables were in the correct orientation.
- Something to note: when I tried to install heat sink, my cpu did get disconnected while it was latched down.
- B450 tomahawk
- Evga 650w power supply- forgot which one but it was highly rated
- Ryzen 5 2600x