Need help first time computer builder Newb

Fromagic

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017
Hello i am kind of new to the whole pc building world and i recently just started to building my first one so the questions i have been looking to get answered was will a AMD RX 480 be compatible with a i5 6500 and also would anyone mind taking a look at my build list below

CPU - Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler - Cooler Master 212 EVO (I would like to get the red led version but PcPartpicker says it won't fit in the case)
Motherboard - MSI Gaming Intel Skylake H110 LGA 1151 DDR4 USB 3.1 Micro ATX Motherboard (H110M Gaming) (Purchased)
Memory - 2x 8gb of corsair vengeance DDR4
Case - Corsair Carbide Series Spec - 01 red (Purchased)
Power Supply - EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Fromagic

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017

What PSU would you recommend

Fromagic

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017

Alright thanks i will give this a go also i am running on a $800 build budget a little over if needed

Fromagic

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017

ok thanks again just trying to make sure i get everything right

Fromagic

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017
alright last question then I'm going to put this thread as solved looking at the MSI RX 480 i have noticed 2 different styles of the graphics card the single fan and then the dual fan versions is the their a difference except for price cause personally on a aesthetic look i like the single fan version and wouldn't mind spending a few extra bucks for it

It doesnt make a huge difference tbh. Is hard to say exact differences without knowing which models but the two fans will keep it a bit cooler than one fan is the simple answer.

If you want to overclock it and really push it to the extreme then it'd be better to have better cooling as you may be able to OC it a little more but they are not going to sell a card that doesnt keep itself cool in normal situations.

Fromagic

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017

Alright thank you for all the help i pretty much got all my questions answered thank you