Need help for motherboard choice

wicked1001

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2012
Hi there!

Probably an easy one for most of you.. but I have a issue with cooling my pc. I just purchased three Corsair AF120 LED White Quiet Edition High Airflow 120mm Fans. I currently plug them into my power supply with an adapter which I bought recently also. I know this is apparently bad for your system..

So what I really need is a gaming motherboard on a budget of around 70-130 pounds. It has to have fan connectors (Not including my watercooler fan).
System specs can be given on request if needed by the way, and thanks alot for reading my post and I hope to hear from you guys soon :)

Just get a fan splitter.
A 'gaming' motherboard just means the slap the color red on and maybe put a light or two on, they're the same quality as any non-'gaming' board, just marked up a bit usually.
What are your current full specs?
Total budget for an upgrade?
A new mobo means a new windows license, don't rush into this.

wicked1001

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2012

Hey thanks for the reply. I use a EK-Cable Splitter 4-Fan PWM Extended. which connects to my power supply. I dunno if this is compatible for my current motherboard. My motherboard is a small one, or mini ATX if that's correct.

Pc specs:
I7 7700
GTX 1060 3gb
MSI H110M PRO VD
WD 1tb hard drive
16GB ram 2166mhz
250gb SSD

sorry cannot remember my PSU, but I think it's only like 450w max

wicked1001

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2012

Was mainly for this reason yeah.
Will this make the fans less noisy too? because they are currently quite loud for being classed as quiet editions haha

wicked1001

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2012

Sorry I wouldn't have a clue how to do that hehe. If there's a link or some advise on that, that'll be perfect :D
Thank you