Question Need Help For My First Build

Jun 25, 2019
Hello,

I'm building my first PC on my own, and i would like som help from you guys.

The build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/TJCfNQ
I'm using the "EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2, 80+ PLATINUM 1000W" - but i coudn't find it on the build website i used.

The PC is going to be used for heavy edits with effects in PremierPro , After Effects, Photoshop, and some gaming on the side - but mainly editing.
Are the components a good choice for my needs?

And last, i'm worried that the components can't fit in the case i chose. Do any of you guys have any expertise about the Cooler Master MasterBox MB530P?

Thank you so much

PCPartPicker auto checks clearence for things in the case. Since it's not throwing any incompatibility message, it should fit.

I would wait until ryzen 3000 launches in a 1.5 week. You can get a 12 core for the same money as the 9900k.
The new architecture should help with creative workloads and avx instructions.

Lutfij

Titan
I'd pick out a DDR4-3200MHz ram kit and with that platform, I'd simply look at Ryzen or a Threadripper build. I'd also look at Fractal Design's R6 chassis or the S2. I've had some run ins with PCPartPicker throwing up errors in the wrong arenas. you're right to be concerned.

Jun 25, 2019
PCPartPicker auto checks clearence for things in the case. Since it's not throwing any incompatibility message, it should fit.

I would wait until ryzen 3000 launches in a 1.5 week. You can get a 12 core for the same money as the 9900k.
The new architecture should help with creative workloads and avx instructions.

Thank you!

Are you sure the Ryzen 3000 is gonna be out soon?
Because i need a PC now, but i could wait a week or two.

Jun 25, 2019
I'd pick out a DDR4-3200MHz ram kit and with that platform, I'd simply look at Ryzen or a Threadripper build. I'd also look at Fractal Design's R6 chassis or the S2. I've had some run ins with PCPartPicker throwing up errors in the wrong arenas. you're right to be concerned.

Thank you! So you would recomend the "Fractal Design Define S2 Vision RGB" for example?