[SOLVED] Need Help for my gaming pc!!!

Dec 2, 2018
Hi, I just built a pretty good gaming PC for 4k max settings and i'm not getting the frames that I want. Fortnite 60 frames, BO4 65, BattlefieldV 60. I spent a lot of money for my setup and i'm a little disappointed. I don't know if there's anyway to resolve this. Drivers and windows are currently up to date.
My Specs:
Msi Rtx 2080 trio 8gb
Intel i7-8700k 6 core 3.7 ghz (CPU)
G.skill tridentz (2x16) gb ram 3000mhz (RAM)
Corsair hydro series h100i v2 (CPU Cooler)
Asus rog maximus XI hero (Motherboard)
Phanteks enthoo luxe tempered glass (Case)
Razer chroma tournament edition v2 (keyboard)
Razer elite mamba (Mouse)
Razer firefly hard (Mouse Mat)
ASUS ROG Swift 4k 144hz (Monitor)
Samsung 970 evo 1 tb 3.5gb per second (SSD)
1000 Watt EVGA 80+ gold (Power Supply)
Windows 10 64 bit
I don't know if i'm doing something wrong or I blew my money but please help me figure something out. I was also wondering how NZXT bld can guarantee frames. I tried it before I decided to build a PC and they promise 120 frames for Fortnite and BO4 on ultra setting 4k. I thought my PC had better hardware than they offered so I went with mine. I did pay a lot more for mine to on cyber monday.

Solution
I think that they might have been an sli setup, many Games even with your PC won't get you all the way to 120, that's insane.

But I would suggest to check your Nvidia control center and PC power management to make sure everything is on high performance, check for any virus/malware and check temps of your components as you game.

Have a look on YouTube, there should be play tests on a system like yours, and you can determine mute accurately if you are running low
I think that they might have been an sli setup, many Games even with your PC won't get you all the way to 120, that's insane.

But I would suggest to check your Nvidia control center and PC power management to make sure everything is on high performance, check for any virus/malware and check temps of your components as you game.

Have a look on YouTube, there should be play tests on a system like yours, and you can determine mute accurately if you are running low

Solution