Need help for the connections

Jan 24, 2019
Hello i have a graphic card with 2x6 pin but the power supply is 1x6 pin can i plug the 1x6 pin in the graphic card from the psu and the for the other 6 pin i have a 6 pin pcie to two 4 pin molex so i can connect the 2 (psu) molex to the other 2 molex(adapter cable) the a any help is really appriciated

Generally speaking, it is not recommended to use any type of adapter for PSU connections. If your PSU doesn't have enough of the proper connectors for your build, it is recommended that you replace the PSU with one that DOES have enough of the needed connectors. It is really a safety issue.

Jan 24, 2019
But actually my motherboard is a 12 pin so i needed a 24 pin to 12 pin cable the problem is just the psu because of the one 6 pin i need 2x6 pin . The cables 6 pin to 2 molex are highly used idk what to do i saw a radimax 735w psu for 35€ in my country it has 2x6 pin maybe i will go for that one but idk if the radimax is compatible with my motherboard .My motherboard is ms-7829 (n1996) and the psu is i think can be compatible is a raidmax 735w with 2x 6+2 pin for the graphic and a 20+4 pin for motherboard for the 24 pin i have a 24 pin to 12 pin adapter just tell if its in other ways compatible