[SOLVED] Need help getting a pc with gpt boot drive and cleared bios to display with no integrated gpu (rtx 2060 super main gpu)

Rimp2284

Prominent
Sep 29, 2021
I was trying to get secure boot enabled on my PC to upgrade to win 11 and changed my boot drive to a gpd drive (win rec broke in the process) and after changing to secure boot display stoped working and would not even beep. Current moment I managed to get it to a single beep and to a "boot". Problem is with the Bois reset to legacy boot style and it being it's first boot after change it won't boot nor display and I'm trying to get boot style to change to UEFI with no display (and I have no intergrated gpu amd CPU on hand)

Rimp2284

Prominent
Sep 29, 2021
I was trying to get secure boot enabled on my PC to upgrade to win 11 and changed my boot drive to a gpd drive (win rec broke in the process) and after changing to secure boot display stoped working and would not even beep. Current moment I managed to get it to a single beep and to a "boot". Problem is with the Bois reset to legacy boot style and it being it's first boot after change it won't boot nor display and I'm trying to get boot style to change to UEFI with no display (and I have no intergrated gpu amd CPU on hand)
Side note pc is not normally headless just display doesn't work after cmos reset