[SOLVED] Need help getting into my PSN account

Feb 25, 2020
Alright, so its kinda complicated but I no longer have access to the phone number that receives the two-step verification codes, so when I go to log in it says enter code sent to the phone, which I cannot do. Another problem is I do not have access to a PS4 anymore since I sold mine and my other one is states away from me, so I can't just hop on it and turn it off since I will not be anywhere near it for months probably. Another thing to note is I can't get in contact with the support, because I don't know where their live chat went, or what their email is, I tried calling the number, but they will not be open until tomorrow. I know this isn't really the place to post this question, but I don't know where else to put it. Something I was considering was trying to hack into my account and then just change the phone number from the old one to the new one, but I have no idea how I would do that. If anyone knows something I can do that will allow me to sign in then it will be greatly appreciated.

Solution
Yeah, that requires you to either have a PS4 which I will not have access to for a while or use back up codes. The problem is the link I was sent years ago for the backup codes doesn't even work anymore so I can't do that. I will call their number tomorrow and see if they can do something but as of right now the only way I can see getting into the account is by hacking it, which also isn't possible right now since I don't know-how.

There's not really much we can do to help you here. The issue is essentially one that has to be fixed between you and Sony.
Feb 25, 2020

Yeah, that requires you to either have a PS4 which I will not have access to for a while or use back up codes. The problem is the link I was sent years ago for the backup codes doesn't even work anymore so I can't do that. I will call their number tomorrow and see if they can do something but as of right now the only way I can see getting into the account is by hacking it, which also isn't possible right now since I don't know-how.

DSzymborski

Titan

There's not really much we can do to help you here. The issue is essentially one that has to be fixed between you and Sony.

Solution