[SOLVED] need help i have a pc issue ive been trying to solve for 3+ months now

Jan 30, 2021
sorry for bad english and grammar bare with me pls ive treid everything and researched alot and im still un able to fix this issue so i come to this forums for hope

bought a cyberpower pc from best buy 1 year ago and one day i was playing a game and it crashed and when i turn it back on the screen was green and had a windows error

i tookt he pc to best buy and they were not of any help basicaly said it was my graphics cards was bad and said gl in your life with no help

i recently bought a new graphics card and stil having the same problem only thing the new graphics card fixed was the screen being green , i can now access by bios now atleast

i thought all i needed to do was restore windows with the microsoft windows 10 usb tool but for some reason its not working he usb is fine its brand new just bought it

i turn on the computer the cyber power screen shows and ether it goes to black screen or the windows error screen , and the windows error screen will not let me do anything with the f1-f8 or enter does nothing

if anyone here could please help me solve this issue you would be a godsent i dont know were else to look for help theres no computer repair stores near me cept for the best buy that basicaly said its just the grapchis card and said gl

here is a video of me trying to start the pc up normally and then trying to use the usb with the microsoft 10 installation media tool
( PLS MUTE THE SOUND ON THE VIDEO) sry i dont know hwo to turn off sound when recording alot of background noise sry pls mute

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNULiSL0eLA&ab_channel=EssilBloom

my pc / pc spec are
CyberPowerPC - Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 3 2300X - 8GB Memory - AMD Radeon RX 570 - 1TB HDD + 240GB SSD - Black
Operating System Architecture Info 64-bit
System Memory (RAM)
Info
8 gigabytes
Type of Memory (RAM)
Info
DDR4 SDRAM
System Memory RAM Speed
Info
2666 megahertz
System Memory RAM Expandable To
Info
32 gigabytes
Processor Brand
AMD
Processor Speed (Base)
Info
3.5 gigahertz
Processor Model
Info
AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen 3

Solution
yea tried that thats why i made the usb its error 0xc000000f and to fix it is with the usb i tried every usb plug but still wont work

Aaaah I see. In that case, the issue might be coming from the SSD (I am assuming that is where your Windows is installed?). Either the cable is faulty or the SSD is messed up.

If you can, try to create a new partition on your HDD and see if you can install Windows there
Dec 31, 2020
There is an error code on the repair screen, you can try to look it up to have a first clue as to where the issue might stem from.

Also, have you tried plugging in your USB stick on the back of your computer (directly into your motherboard)? It is unlikely to be the issue, but it is worth giving it a try.

Make sure that the power supply in your computer is also sufficient for your new graphics card. If it cannot supply enough power, it might be the reason you cannot boot into windows.

If none of the above work, you will need to troubleshoot your components, so the usual: remove any unnecessary component (for instance, a storage device that does not contain your Windows install), only use one stick of RAM to see if that solves the issue, if it doesn’t work, move the stick to another slot, and if it still doesn’t work, repeat with the other stick of RAM, etc.

If you have access to spare components (PSU/RAM, eventually CPU or MB), that could help you with the troubleshooting

Jan 30, 2021
There is an error code on the repair screen, you can try to look it up to have a first clue as to where the issue might stem from.

Also, have you tried plugging in your USB stick on the back of your computer (directly into your motherboard)? It is unlikely to be the issue, but it is worth giving it a try.

Make sure that the power supply in your computer is also sufficient for your new graphics card. If it cannot supply enough power, it might be the reason you cannot boot into windows.

If none of the above work, you will need to troubleshoot your components, so the usual: remove any unnecessary component (for instance, a storage device that does not contain your Windows install), only use one stick of RAM to see if that solves the issue, if it doesn’t work, move the stick to another slot, and if it still doesn’t work, repeat with the other stick of RAM, etc.

If you have access to spare components (PSU/RAM, eventually CPU or MB), that could help you with the troubleshooting
yea tried that thats why i made the usb its error 0xc000000f and to fix it is with the usb i tried every usb plug but still wont work

Dec 31, 2020

Aaaah I see. In that case, the issue might be coming from the SSD (I am assuming that is where your Windows is installed?). Either the cable is faulty or the SSD is messed up.

If you can, try to create a new partition on your HDD and see if you can install Windows there

Solution
you said installing the new graphics card didnt fix it?your screen was turning green,and likely froze before.i think the geeks were at least partly right for a change.it isnt turning green now???without any real specs all i can say is make sure you have the latest gpu driver,and do a clean install.post your specs so we can do a proper job of diagnosing your problem.