Question Need help identifying retro pc case manufacturer :)

zakitc

Honorable
Oct 13, 2014
Hi, got this case - really interesting thing (in my opinion) can't find manufacturer. Full aluminium, apparently - front panel was covered by a automatically moved cover (it actually have a small motor for it), and quite a big round display for showing temperature (display is broken, but you can see traces of info) I am thinking to make something of a sleeper pc out of it, just wanted to know how was it looking when fully working :) Style wise - maybe from 15 years ago...All fans insade was Cooler Masters but when googled - not there.
aand...always forgeting that this place is a nightmare for uploading pictures :( so...hopefully pictures will follow tomorrow then, if I can find a free website for uploading pictures, they will send me a whatever code they need, I will understand CAPTCHA, and size of the photo won't be too small or too big and bla..bla..bla..

zakitc

Honorable
Oct 13, 2014
Whats-App-Image-2020-02-28-at-23-18-19-1.jpg
Whats-App-Image-2020-02-28-at-23-18-19.jpg
Whats-App-Image-2020-02-28-at-23-18-19-3.jpg

Upload your pic to imgur.com, and post the BBCode here.
mm, tried imagur - still haven't received verification code....I used Postimage..but thank you for help...

zakitc

Honorable
Oct 13, 2014
Appears to be an Asus logo in the bottom left?
Yes, there is - it is saying powered by Asus, and tried Google search, nothing similar came up. The only cases similar in look and options were Thermaltake. Starting to think that maybe it was custom build..
Also it seems - judging by connectors, that motherboard would have needed dedicated ports - so that is what might mean - powered by Asus... these just assumptions....