Jan 30, 2020
Hello, everyone! This is my first time posting here, so I apologize in advance if I make a mistake, etiquette-wise. I recently won five pallets (~340 units) of sealed, new black toner cartridges at a government auction in California. The only problem is, I don't know what printer they're compatible with. They're aftermarket units, with no brand name, logo, or distinct number (serial, part, etc.) that comes up in a Google search. They were bought in 2006 and intended for use in DMV field office printers, so I do have a specific part number if anyone here is somehow familiar with their IT or inventory (Part# 9-1-1-1499B, P.O.# TA6070). I've talked to the management team at the state warehouse, the equipment supplier, and a few people at DMV headquarters, none of whom having any information on the data supplied or this kind of order around that time. I do know that they're for a monochrome printer most likely manufactured by Lexmark (but also possibly by HP), and that the installation guide in the gallery (linked below) accurately depicts the printer's (at least the primary compatible model's) overall design. I'm honestly running out of clues at this point, and would appreciate any help in getting closer to figuring out what printer these belong to. Sorry for the long post, and thank you for reading.

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
I suggest you find a dealer that sells multiple brands and send them all those Pictures, that is like looking for a needle in a haystack and the only people that are going to have a clue are the ones selling them. The manual page looks like a printer from the 90's probably an IBM or HP.