Question Need help identifying what this HD Audio cable is called.

Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone, I accidentally ripped the HD Audio connector when pulling off my side case cover to investigate the rear fan not working for a while. It was irreparable so I unplugged it and cut the cord to get through the zip ties assuming I can find it on Amazon or another site and just swap em. I can't seem to find this specific cable with the female to female connector I need. My rear mic port doesn't work so I only have speakers rn. I would greatly appriciate it if anyone knew what this specific HD Audio cable is called so I can find it somewhere online. This is a prebuilt pc I got a year ago from Best Buy (I know...I regret not building one too) so I don't know if this component was custom wired because the only one's I can find online have the 9 pin female and the 8 pin male. The one I need is female to female. Sorry for the stupid question, but is there an alternative? Thanks! Its a Cyberpower PC btw... blew a grand on it.

0-AC7-C5-F8-1-FEB-4684-972-A-9-DE513-A04417.png
04035-E85-F570-4699-A83-E-93-ADF5-E4-DD3-B.jpg

Dec 30, 2020
u can ask cyberpower if they can RMA / send replacement, if not, just hot glue that wire there
Honestly, I might just end up contacting them tomorrow since I think this isn't a common setup for the HD Audio. Still haven't found a thing online, so I'm curious about it. As for the existing cable its destroyed because I naively cut it out of the ziptie assuming these were common cables.