[SOLVED] Need help in buying a psu

Jun 2, 2020
Hello, guys I'm having issues in buying a compatible psi for my MSI MPG z390 gaming pro carbon.
I can see that I need 8+4 cpu pins to get extra 12v for extre-
me overclocking. SO PLZ SEND ME A LINK OF A PSU WITH
600-750 W AND IT'S NOT EXPENSIVE.

Solution
Hello, guys I'm having issues in buying a compatible psi for my MSI MPG z390 gaming pro carbon.

Bad news almost all PSUs that will be good for high end overclocking are going to be expensive, 100 USD and up. On top of that the current global situation has made quite a shortage on power supplies so supplies are low and...

Bad news almost all PSUs that will be good for high end overclocking are going to be expensive, 100 USD and up. On top of that the current global situation has made quite a shortage on power supplies so supplies are low and expensive.

As far as the 8+4 pin, you only need that 4pin if you plan on extreme overclocking

Solution
Jun 2, 2020
Bad news almost all PSUs that will be good for high end overclocking are going to be expensive, 100 USD and up. On top of that the current global situation has made quite a shortage on power supplies so supplies are low and expensive.

As far as the 8+4 pin, you only need that 4pin if you plan on extreme overclocking
Ooooooooooooof

Last edited: