Question need help in windows

Apr 15, 2020
hello, I am a mac user but due to some reasons right now I am using windows 10 but I couldn't able to understand it's an error "pc ran into a problem " on blue screen I read some solutions but it doesn't work so is here anyone who gives me instant solution regarding this????

Math Geek

Champion
Ambassador
we need a lot more info from you to even begin to offer any help. what are you doing when the error happens? can you post some screenshots of the error messages? what are the system specs? how often do these errors happen? when did they start? (possibly right after a recent update?) have you done any hardware monitoring to see if the errors are related to anything happening with the cpu, memory or other parts? have you run any tests on the system like scandisk, memtest, sfc or any other scans? have you checked event viewer to see if it offers any hints? posting picks or event viewer right after the error would help us see what might be going on as well.

anything else you can tell us that will help understand what the error is and why it might be happening should also be included. really brief answers don't tell us much and only bring more questions. so please provide as much information as possible the first time to minimize the follow up questions,

Colif

Win 10 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

ASK THE COMMUNITY