[SOLVED] Need help installing drivers for 2nd gen intel graphics on windows 10

SawmMawia

Great
Jan 17, 2021
My cpu is an intel core i3 2120 which comes with the intel hd graphics 2000 and intel has ended support for second gen graphics on windows 10,are there some third party drivers that would work?Cuz i really need it
I have read a lot of forums and almost all the people at the forums say that windows 8.1 drivers work with windows 10
mine does, but it has extremely annoying bugs,i cant even run some games because of it
Please help
I will really appreciate some help

Solution
Intel's desktop IGPs have always sucked quite badly, the only time it was sort-of-good was Broadwell, which was both practically unobtainable and ludicrously expensive.

You would be better off getting a GT730-GTX750, maybe even a GT1030 if you can find a reasonably priced one.

SawmMawia

Great
Jan 17, 2021
Can you name some?
I bet, Intel integrated graphics can't handle those.
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto vice City
Nes games like Super Mario Bros,Duck Tales,Tetris etc. on emulators like Retroarch
CS Source
Maybe CS 1.6
I know my limits and i also know that i can not play modern games
I am saving up money to upgrade my rig
But until i upgrade my rig,i have to live with this
AND IT SUCKS

InvalidError

Titan
Intel's desktop IGPs have always sucked quite badly, the only time it was sort-of-good was Broadwell, which was both practically unobtainable and ludicrously expensive.

You would be better off getting a GT730-GTX750, maybe even a GT1030 if you can find a reasonably priced one.

Reactions: SawmMawia
Solution