Need help installing drivers.

umadDiino

Commendable
Nov 4, 2016
Soo I just now put together my pc, installed all the windows updates and got geforce experience drivers etc done. Since I don't have a cd-rom I couldn't install the motherboard drivers the easy way and I need ya'll help because i'm stupid at this. I hopped on CS:GO to give it a test and everything was working perfect except the ping was hopping from 40ms to 300ms and it is definetly not because of the connection, I though it's probably the motherboard drivers and stuff.

Soo my motherboard is Asus b150 pro gaming and I found this site with all the stuff I need but it's really confusing because there's not one single app that updates everything but bunch of stuff that I dont understand.
https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/B150-PRO-GAMING-D3/HelpDesk_Download/

help ples lol. I'm windows 10 64bit btw.

Just downloaded Rust (game) to check if it lags, and when I just opened the game my skype call started lagging and I was getting lags on chrome too. Idk what's going on lol.

You need to download the Chipset, Audio, LAN, USB, and SATA drivers at a minimum. Make sure to download the latest ones and that correspond to your operating system. Download the video graphics driver from AMD or Nvidia's websites, depending on which one you have.

umadDiino

Commendable
Nov 4, 2016
downloaded all of them. The bios driver needs to be installed through a disc or usb. Few of the drivers I installed, like the realtek and LAN other drivers I can't install because it says that my system doesnt meet the requirements or asus setup does not support this operating system wnt 10.

umadDiino

Commendable
Nov 4, 2016
ofcourse, I managed to install IRST drivers, whatever they were using admin privileges, but MEI setup is still doing fatal error. VGA setup says my system doesnt meet the minimum requirements.