[SOLVED] Need help looking for new parts

• Thread starter Deleted member 2729451
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2729451

Hello I am currently Looking for new ways to upgrade my pc. I I have a decent Graphics card so I dont really need to look into another one rn. I am looking for whole new pc (besides my graphics card (GTX 1050) What I am really looking for is motherboard that can have a really good cpu (Pricey)

I know I didn't really make sense I apologize but if someone could help me I really would be grateful

Solution
Sky's the limit then. i9-9900k, i7-9700k, i7-8700k. A Z390 motherboard, and 2x8GB of DDR4 3000Mhz or so. Some beefy CPU cooler.

Alternatively you could go with a Ryzen R7-2700X, or wait a few weeks and pick up a Ryzen 3000 processor and X570 board.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
With almost no information I am not sure what you expect.

GTX1050 is an entry level gaming card, from a few years back at that. Pairing it with a new CPU isn't going to change its basic performance. If there is a particular game you are wanting to play, list it, and the resolution of your monitor.

You have not indicated what you have to spend, or what you actually need in terms of hardware. A CPU, motherboard, and GPU is not enough to assemble a system.

You mention upgrading, what do you have now aside from the GTX1050?

D

Deleted member 2729451

With almost no information I am not sure what you expect.

GTX1050 is an entry level gaming card, from a few years back at that. Pairing it with a new CPU isn't going to change its basic performance. If there is a particular game you are wanting to play, list it, and the resolution of your monitor.

You have not indicated what you have to spend, or what you actually need in terms of hardware. A CPU, motherboard, and GPU is not enough to assemble a system.

You mention upgrading, what do you have now aside from the GTX1050?

Nothing at the moment The graphics card I have now is ok for me rn I dont play really demanding games But I have a really bad cpu And motherboard at that I am willing to spend as much as I need Up to $700 an below

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Sky's the limit then. i9-9900k, i7-9700k, i7-8700k. A Z390 motherboard, and 2x8GB of DDR4 3000Mhz or so. Some beefy CPU cooler.

Alternatively you could go with a Ryzen R7-2700X, or wait a few weeks and pick up a Ryzen 3000 processor and X570 board.

Solution
D

Deleted member 2729451

Ok, thanks for the help do you have discord by any chance I will like to have help finding all the things

[If so my discord name (MKLninja#7522)

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I do not.

Pretty hard to go wrong. Pick out the CPU you want, spend at least $150 on the motherboard. Keep an eye out for ALC1220 audio chipset, better than the lower end ones. And look for visible heat sinks around the CPU.

Look at the motherboards QVL or memory compatibility list to be 100% certain on memory compatibility, but it really is hard to go wrong.

CPU cooler will depend on what chassis it is going in. But common recommendations for the heavy hitters will be Dark Rock 4 or Dark Rock Pro 4, Noctua products, Cryorig R series or Universal, but not the H7, a little light. Or 240mm and up water cooling.

D

Deleted member 2729451

I do not.

Pretty hard to go wrong. Pick out the CPU you want, spend at least $150 on the motherboard. Keep an eye out for ALC1220 audio chipset, better than the lower end ones. And look for visible heat sinks around the CPU.

Look at the motherboards QVL or memory compatibility list to be 100% certain on memory compatibility, but it really is hard to go wrong.

CPU cooler will depend on what chassis it is going in. But common recommendations for the heavy hitters will be Dark Rock 4 or Dark Rock Pro 4, Noctua products, Cryorig R series or Universal, but not the H7, a little light. Or 240mm and up water cooling.

Ok thank you