[SOLVED] Need help looking for solutions

Feb 15, 2021
so this is a bit of a different topic than usual but recently i purchased a new keyboard and decided to purchase a coiled cable to go with it to look nice. but my keyboard has a mini usb port while my cable is usb c. i might aswell keep the cable because ive been searching to find a company that makes coiled cables for usb mini, and so far they dont exist. so what i thought id do is try to find some adapter, but for some dang reason i can not find one if my life depended on it. The only one i found was on amazon but it was a reseller and they ended "sending me the wrong item" so im over that.

But the problem i realized after was that since its more of a device style, i dont think it would work with my keyboard because the port on my keyboard isnt open at the back like most keyboards with lots of room. its kinda underneath and in a little pocket thats pretty tight. so i dont think it would even fit. which brings me to the idea of finding an adapter cable which acts the same way of course but its a cable that should be able to fit. the best size of cable would be about the size of a ipod mini charger or something. unless that doesnt even exist. so if anyone knows a cable that exists and could link or give suggestions that would be amazing thanks

keyboard leopold fc750r
adapter i was planning on using https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07TLBTXXJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

TRENDING THREADS