Question Need help major drop in fps only on warzone

Nov 10, 2020
Hi all really struggling with this new to PC gaming so i brought a ready made laptop the link below is an advert of the laptop

Acer Predator Helios 17.3 Inch Intel i5 8GB 128GB SSD 1TB HDD GTX1050Ti Laptop

There are the specs for the laptop i updated windows a week ago and since then iv had major fps drop in only warzone iv rolled back the update and updated all drivers and still cant get it working. All other games work including FIFA 21, Battlefield, Witcher 3, Ape and rocket league all with high fps and good quality graphics.

If anyone could help me out that'd bee great thanks for taking the time.

Nov 4, 2020
Hi all really struggling with this new to PC gaming so i brought a ready made laptop the link below is an advert of the laptop

Acer Predator Helios 17.3 Inch Intel i5 8GB 128GB SSD 1TB HDD GTX1050Ti Laptop

There are the specs for the laptop i updated windows a week ago and since then iv had major fps drop in only warzone iv rolled back the update and updated all drivers and still cant get it working. All other games work including FIFA 21, Battlefield, Witcher 3, Ape and rocket league all with high fps and good quality graphics.

If anyone could help me out that'd bee great thanks for taking the time.
I had this problem you need more ram for warzone but I'm not sure you will run that at 60 fps stable with that gpu I'm sorry this wasn't the answer you where looking for