Question Need help modding GTX 650Ti Boost BIOS

Aug 3, 2021
MSI GTX 650TI Boost 2GB OC BE TW3 D5
My GPU Specs: https://videocardz.net/msi-geforce-gtx-650-ti-boost-2gb-twin-frozr-gaming-oc

As title says it. I need help tweaking/modding my bios so i can unlock voltage control on MSI Afterburner. Just the voltage. Im fine with everything else ( Core, Mem, power lvl, freq levels ) That if im to mod gpu bios, The card can still lower voltage when im idle and not doing much rendering like what it does on default bios unlike mod that keeps gpu at max voltage 100% of the time even im not using it.
I just want to unlock voltage so i can EITHER increase clocks that currently maxed at 1202-Core / 1605Mem at 1.075v stock bios max and hovering at 30c - 55c max OR just undervolt to lower my gpu temps further. ( im not having any issues btw, Just curious and wanting to mod safely )
AAAnd also is it possible to just unlock voltage and nothing else? Ex: after unlocking voltage, can i freely input voltages on MSI af anytime and not needing to mod it everytime i change voltage?

Infos btw:
  1. have tried all form from the net tricks to bypass msi af to to apply my custom slider. Didnt work.
  2. MSI af voltage slider is "slidable" Not grayed out but doesnt apply the amount i set it to ( must be locked? ). It stays on default wether i reduce or increase.
  3. I have no spare gpu and cannot purchase a new one for now so i cant just play around modding myself so im seeking help from experience gpu modders for 650ti boost.
  4. Im not having any issues. Just wanting to unlock the voltage to either boost further or lower temps ( Still deciding heh )
Thankyousomuch everyone in advance.

MSI GTX 650TI Boost 2GB OC BE TW3 D5
My GPU Specs: https://videocardz.net/msi-geforce-gtx-650-ti-boost-2gb-twin-frozr-gaming-oc

As title says it. I need help tweaking/modding my bios so i can unlock voltage control on MSI Afterburner. Just the voltage. Im fine with everything else ( Core, Mem, power lvl, freq levels ) That if im to mod gpu bios, The card can still lower voltage when im idle and not doing much rendering like what it does on default bios unlike mod that keeps gpu at max voltage 100% of the time even im not using it.
I just want to unlock voltage so i can EITHER increase clocks that currently maxed at 1202-Core / 1605Mem at 1.075v stock bios max and hovering at 30c - 55c max OR just undervolt to lower my gpu temps further. ( im not having any issues btw, Just curious and wanting to mod safely )
AAAnd also is it possible to just unlock voltage and nothing else? Ex: after unlocking voltage, can i freely input voltages on MSI af anytime and not needing to mod it everytime i change voltage?

Infos btw:
  1. have tried all form from the net tricks to bypass msi af to to apply my custom slider. Didnt work.
  2. MSI af voltage slider is "slidable" Not grayed out but doesnt apply the amount i set it to ( must be locked? ). It stays on default wether i reduce or increase.
  3. I have no spare gpu and cannot purchase a new one for now so i cant just play around modding myself so im seeking help from experience gpu modders for 650ti boost.
  4. Im not having any issues. Just wanting to unlock the voltage to either boost further or lower temps ( Still deciding heh )
Thankyousomuch everyone in advance.
Use nvidia inspector and try if you could adjust the voltage. I can't slide voltage on afterburner using gt 730 kepler, but i could set the voltage slider on nvidia inspector, and could overclock a bit more :D

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS