Sep 23, 2020
I was just playing and then this happen suddenly, after i take a 1 min break, when i return i cant see nothingg, my mothitor is flickeringg. I tried to change motherboard but its still there. Also tried to plug in the monitor onlyy but its still the sameee. I am using nvision xc24s. Please helpp

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition.

Make and model monitor? Age?

What connectivity (DP, HDMI, DVI-x) are you using (or have tried) between PC and monitor?

Sep 23, 2020
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition.

Make and model monitor? Age?

What connectivity (DP, HDMI, DVI-x) are you using (or have tried) between PC and monitor?
I tried vga and hdmi. Why is it that even though i am not connected to pc. Its still flickiring? I am using a NVISION XC24S i bought it a month ago and my system specs are asusa68hmk, cpu amd 860k, 10gbs of ram, 250 ssd and a 550 watts geneeic power supply

Sep 23, 2020
I am using windows 7 ultimate. Powersupply model: eliter about 4 years old. Gt1030 palit for my HDMI and tried another motherboard for the VGA. Im using a avr though

Did you test with another monitor bef
I am using windows 7 ultimate. Powersupply model: eliter about 4 years old. Gt1030 palit for my HDMI and tried another motherboard for the VGA. Im using a avr though

Don't think there is an Eliter power supply, do you maybe mean Cooler Master Elite? Those are not very good quality units. Did you test the monitor on another system and another monitor on yours? You need to narrow down the issue if it's monitor or computer. If you have the video card in the system the motherboard video port can be disabled automatically. If you find the monitor has an issue on another system and another one works fine with yours, return or exchange it.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2020
Did you test with another monitor bef

Don't think there is an Eliter power supply, do you maybe mean Cooler Master Elite? Those are not very good quality units. Did you test the monitor on another system and another monitor on yours? You need to narrow down the issue if it's monitor or computer. If you have the video card in the system the motherboard video port can be disabled automatically. If you find the monitor has an issue on another system and another one works fine with yours, return or exchange it.
My two system works fine with another monitor. Yes sir i am using a eliter generic power supply. Its the monitor that has the problem but why would all the screen go fleckering at the sudden? I didnt even do something about it. Thanks for the reply

My two system works fine with another monitor. Yes sir i am using a eliter generic power supply. Its the monitor that has the problem but why would all the screen go fleckering at the sudden? I didnt even do something about it. Thanks for the reply

Things just break at times to find out exactly why you would need to take it apart and test the components. Why did you decide to replace the motherboard if the computer works with another monitor? You would need to replace the monitor. One month old, it's in warranty, get it replaced.