""NEED HELP"" Motherboard won't recognize cd/dvd rom!

May 1, 2018
Today i bought a 1tb wetern digital blue for inside my pc.
I replaced it with my old (500gb) toshiba HDD which still works but not relevant atm.
My motherboard is a asrock H81M-vg4. after i mounted my new 1 gb hdd i entered bios trying to change the ""boot priority to cd/dvd as first and Hdd to second.
Now the hdd is new so its not formatted or anything yet (unless their already when u buy them)
(PROBLEM) now here is the problem my bios wont recongnize my cd/dvd burner! even though it works because i put my cd in it and it accepts it but it wont boot because my bios wont see my cd rom.
it keeps trying to boot from the new hdd even though its impossible because no OS. i kept looking online and people say to enable Legacy/disable EUFI?
So i can boot from cd/dvd now its been 4 hours and im not any wiser is there someone out there who pleasee can tell me step by step on how to fix this problem im getting the feeling asrock doesnt want me to boot from cd rom. I must note that the cd im using is a burned windows 10 with lincense key from microsoft imagine which worked in the past twice.

And i do not have a 8 gb usb atm which is kinda out of the question for now i can always go back to the old hdd but im not sure if its gonna let me boot that up.

Please all help will be very deeply appriciated, excuse my bad grammar and spelling.

May 1, 2018

No just the hdd ive tried alot of things even by putting everything on legacy so i could try and boot from cd.
Last time i booted from cd was 4 years ago people are recommending me to use usb right now, i know the solution is in the bios somewhere just really hard to find.