[SOLVED] Need help moving my OS to new SSd

Mar 12, 2020
Hello all,

To keep this short and sweet, I am running 3 SSD's in raid 0 as my boot/storage drives. I recently bought a 1tb M.2 to use as my storage for Steam. I want to make one of my 3 current SSDs the boot drive and use the other 2 as extra storage. I'm not sure how to go about this as my dad helped me set all this up.

Thanks in advance

Solution
Hello all,

To keep this short and sweet, I am running 3 SSD's in raid 0 as my boot/storage drives. I recently bought a 1tb M.2 to use as my storage for Steam. I want to make one of my 3 current SSDs the boot drive and use the other 2 as extra storage. I'm not sure how to go about this as my dad helped me set all this up.

Thanks in advance
Remove ALL drives except for one of the SSD.
Do a clean install.
No backup, no 'recovery...full wipe and reinstall.

USAFRet

Titan
Hello all,

Thanks in advance
Do a clean install.

Reactions: MegaByteKaos
Solution
Mar 12, 2020
Do a clean install.

Thanknyou. I'll give it a shot this weekend and let you know if I screw it up lol

TRENDING THREADS