I’ve been getting multiple BSODs the last few days. Two far I’ve gotten
System Service Exception
DPC Watchdog Violation
Apc Index Mismatch
Kernal Mode Heap Corruption
Bad Pool Caller
Kernal Secruity Check Failure
Page Fault In Non Page Area

I’ve had a couple others not listed, but I’ve checked my memory with memtest86 and checked them individually afterward, nothing wrong.
Ive fresh installed windows multiple time. Updated windows. Updated Drivers. Rolled Back some Drivers, Updated Bios, Reformatted 2 of my hard drives. The only one I didn’t reformat is my m.2 which is what I install windows on.
Ive tried deleting applications that windows installs automatically.
My CPU is a R9 3900x that I just got Tuesday as a replacement for another one. Everything was fine and I’d never seen a blue screen until I put this new cpu in and updated windows. Not to mention I’ve updated Ryzen chipset drivers. I’m at a complete loss for what the hell is even going on.

Colif

Win 10 Master
My CPU is a R9 3900x that I just got Tuesday as a replacement for another one. Everything was fine and I’d never seen a blue screen until I put this new cpu in and updated windows.
could be the cpu, could check to see if you have any bent pins. if PC was fine before it has to be the thing you changed.

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. copy that file to documents
  2. upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site,
  3. and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

ASK THE COMMUNITY