[SOLVED] Need help my laptop's performance seems to reduced by alot

LowSpecMyDude

Commendable
Nov 16, 2020
Hi, i am 3D artists i struggle on making 3d models because of slow rendering and slow responsiveness problem also low fps on gaming which has low system requirements best example is mr Prepper Prolouge avg fps 2-4 fps but it gives me playable fps on war thunder without fps drops and also fps drops on minecraft with lowest settings.

My 5 yr old laptop's spec is
Intel Core i3 4005u @1.7 ghz (4th gen)
Intel HD Graphics 4400
500 GB Western Digital HDD
4GB DDR3 RAM

My laptop's problem
CPU speed was 0.8ghz (base on task manager and bios menu)
Gpu driver date was 2016 There are new drivers that was released this year.
Windows 10 version 1903 last updated early - mid 2019 i cant update it to 2004 the product key is expired.
Boot mode sometimes automatically switches from UEFI to LEGACY.
There are past problems where my pc struggles to boot up properly it onced got stucked on chkdsk and i cant boot it up since it got fixed on 2018. Common booting problem was no bootable device but that problem seems dormant since 2019.
Also there are HDD ticking sounds in booting up.

I plan to use external GPU, replace the ram and replacd the HDD with SSD that is also compatible to Desktop once i got enough money to buy one.

LowSpecMyDude

Commendable
Nov 16, 2020
Hi, i am 3D artists i struggle on making 3d models because of slow rendering and slow responsiveness problem also low fps on gaming which has low system requirements best example is mr Prepper Prolouge avg fps 2-4 fps

My 5 yr old laptop's spec is
Intel Core i3 4005u @1.7 ghz (4th gen)
Intel HD Graphics 4400
500 GB Western Digital HDD
1x 4GB DDR3 RAM 1 empty slot

My laptop's problem
CPU speed was 0.8ghz (base on task manager and bios menu)
Gpu driver date was 2016.
Windows 10 version 1903 last updated early - mid 2019
Boot mode sometimes automatically switches from UEFI to LEGACY.
There are past problems where my pc struggles to boot up properly it onced got stucked on chkdsk and i cant boot it up since it got fixed on 2018. Common booting problem was no bootable device but that problem seems dormant since 2019.
Also there are HDD ticking sounds in booting up.

I plan to use external GPU, upgrade the ram to 12 gb and replacd the HDD with SSD that is also compatible to Desktop once i got enough money to buy one.