Question NEED HELP! My PC Randomly restarts while gaming

Jul 19, 2019
Hello Everyone 3 weeks ago i build my first gaming pc and it ran fine suddenly then i started encountering problems such as the pc restarting without any BSOD or error code while playing games and then turning back on it feels like someone took out the power cord and plugged it back instantly and i at first thought that it was the psu so i changed the psu to Cooler master v750sm and it ran perfectly for 4-5 days and now it is doing the same thing so i searched all over the internet and decided to check my hardware i checked my ram using memtest86 and it passed i checked my hardrive and ssd and they passed with no errors and then i stress tested my gpu on Furmark and my cpu on prime 95 simultaneously for around 40 minutes and my pc didnt restart so i think that rules out the possible chance of a faulty psu right? overall now i am extremely worried about this becasue i spend alot of money on this build and it just presents me with this problem i cant get hold off so please help me with this and yeah nor my cpu or gpu overheats as my gpu goes to 75-78 max at full load and my cpu never goes above 62

THE GAMES I PLAY are JUST CAUSE 4 Withcer 3 battlefield V and it happens in all games i even tried placing games on my both differnt drives so that if my hardrive is at fault i could know but it still happens in both ssd and hdd

I Have even updated my bios and all the drivers on my pc but still no luck

MY SPECS ARE
I5-9400f
Zotac RTX 2060
ASUS B360-H gaming
Cooler master V750SM
ADATA 4gb x2 sticks of 2666mhz (Dual Channel)
Red dragon Sidewipe Case

Jul 19, 2019
yes at first i thought that it could be a problem in my circuit breaker powering my pc and it was 10A so i got it changed to 25A and then again my pc worked fine for 2-3 days and now same problem it works perfectly fine under normal usage even in stress tests but it only reboots in games