Need Help --- No Intel(R) Adapters are present in this computer

k.mazurk88

Prominent
Dec 26, 2017
just got done with my new build with:
Asrock Extreme4 Z370
i8700k
16gb Corsair LPX

and am trying to install and drivers but mostly hook up to the internet threw a wired connection. I got that message when i tried to install the LAN driver and when i go into device manager i see nothing for network adapters and basically don't know where to go from here?
Any help or tips would be great just keep in mind I'm a total newbie when it comes to computer software/hardware

Thanks,

Solution
I found the Ethernet in the bois and it is enabled. should i try re installing windows? that's the only solution i can find on the internet

Update: i went back into the bios and turned lan off rebooted then turned it back on rebooted and it instantly connected to the internet... sooo idk what i did but it works and i can d/l all the drivers now.

dvd03cr

Prominent
Dec 4, 2017

can you upload a picture with the error also you can check in the bios if your lan is enable

k.mazurk88

Prominent
Dec 26, 2017
Yes I did install the chip set driver, I'll check the bios as soon as I get back home and see if it's enabled. The error just says No Intel(R) Adapters are present in this computer

k.mazurk88

Prominent
Dec 26, 2017
I found the Ethernet in the bois and it is enabled. should i try re installing windows? that's the only solution i can find on the internet

Update: i went back into the bios and turned lan off rebooted then turned it back on rebooted and it instantly connected to the internet... sooo idk what i did but it works and i can d/l all the drivers now.

Solution