Question Need help!! No post.

Cyrisk

Prominent
Dec 3, 2019
I built a PC over a year ago and it was working fine but decided it was time for a new case. Well I transfered everything over and when I turn on the PC, the lights and fans go on, but the PC won't post, it just stays stuck on the first light on the mobo(dram)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Tuf gaming x570 wifi
Ryzen 9 3900x
Corsair h100i AIO
Corsair vengeance rgb 2x16gb 3200
MSI gaming x trio 2080ti
Corsair rmx850

Cyrisk

Prominent
Dec 3, 2019
No beeps. I checked all the cables and everything seems to be in order. I'm just wondering why it wouldn't work when all I did was move the same system to a different case

There's no beeps. I reset the cmos and nothing. I have my ran seated as b2 a2. I took out b2 and it started cycling through and then the boot light lit up. Then I switched and took out a2 and put b2 back in and it did the same as before where it didn't cycle and the dram light stayed on

The dram light would probably be on if b2 is filled, but not a2, but with both in it shouldn't be on. Check again to make sure they are seated well, if still on pull b2 back out temporarily if that makes the light not be on.

Boot light...what type of drives are you running? M2 make sure it's seated well. If it's a regular ssd or drive make sure it has power and data cables on it and the board.