Need help on choosing a mouse and keyboard

FPSValiji

Honorable
Jun 10, 2013
Hey I was thinking of building a custom Gaming PC but before that I want to buy a Mouse and Keyboard. At first I was looking a the R.A.T 7 and the Razer Dealtstalker and then looking at the prices of both are way out of my budget especially for my first gaming rig. I looked at Mouse grips on the Razer website and found that I had a palm grip and have quite big hands, I then looked at the Razer mice and found again they were quite expensive. I havent had a oppertunity to look at any keyboards. So have you any reccomendations on any mice, I would like a palm grip , right handed, wireless or wired, Quite a big mouse, I dont need any macro keys ,and preferably quite nice looking and lights and my budget is about £40 for both. I most likely will be starting a new thread about the PC I am going to buy most likely the specs will be: AMD FX-8120, maybe watercooled or cheap cooler, Asus ROG or any other Asus motherboard, 1X8Gb corsair Vengence, any PSU , 1/2 TB Hardrive I have a ssd , gtx 610 maybe , NZXT Phantom case and I have a optical drive.

I use, and absolutely love the Logitech G9X. Two grips to choose from, weights, sleeved cable, great scroll wheel and super accuracy. Its around 65 US, but its a much better mouse than many that cost much more.