Need Help On Creating A Part Guide For A 3D/2D PC and A Gaming PC...

Saddler2kx

Commendable
Sep 10, 2016
Hey, guy’s I have a question in regards to creating two PC build’s I want to make using my Intel Xeon 1235 and my Intel Core i7 – 3820 processors that I’m taking out my Lenovo TS130 and Dell PC. One build will be an overall gaming - multimedia entertainment build and the other being a 2D-3D productivity- rendering build…

Parts that I Have Is The Following Listed Below
AMD FirePro V5900 2GB DDR5
128GB of GSkills Ram To Use
XFX Radeon RX 460 4GB
Asus Sabretooth X79 MotherBoard
2 @ 750 Watt Corsair Power Supply
AsRock Z77 Extreme4 MotherBoard
2 1 TB Hard Drives
500GB Hard Drive
CoolMaster Haf 912 Mid Tower
Conisair 200R Mid Tower Case
4 DVD-RW / Blu Ray Drives

So, the question I need to ask is what part’s that you recommend that I add to create a gaming build to use on my 1080p T.V and Work Build For My 1080p Monitor. The cash I have to spend is $150 cash within a two month period.. The processors are good for me and one's that I want are highly expensive..

Solution
I don't see any parts you need to add, you said you are doing two build, one for gaming one for 3D rendering, you have the CPUs, you have the video cards, power supply, motherboard, hard drives, cases, RAM. Outside of the operating systems you don't need anything else.
I don't see any parts you need to add, you said you are doing two build, one for gaming one for 3D rendering, you have the CPUs, you have the video cards, power supply, motherboard, hard drives, cases, RAM. Outside of the operating systems you don't need anything else.

Solution