[SOLVED] Need help on flashing BIOS to stock

flyrhulk

Reputable
Jul 2, 2020
Bought an RX 570 4GB (MSI twin frozr) from a miner and wasn't getting a display output so I ordered a GT 710. Trying to flash the bios of the RX 570 4GB. I have the GT 710 as basically a display adaptor and have the RX 570 in the 2nd slot. When I go on amdvbWin to flash the card it only gives me the option to flash ATI Radeon Polaris 10. Is this the card I want to flash?

Solution
Bought an RX 570 4GB (MSI twin frozr) from a miner and wasn't getting a display output so I ordered a GT 710. Trying to flash the bios of the RX 570 4GB. I have the GT 710 as basically a display adaptor and have the RX 570 in the 2nd slot. When I go on amdvbWin to flash the card it only gives me the option to flash ATI Radeon Polaris 10. Is this the card I want to flash?
Yes they normally use the polaris 10 for energy and maximizing the most for their card
Yes they normally use the polaris 10 for energy and maximizing the most for their card

Solution