Need help on peer-to-peer wireless network

I have a laptop and pc with wireless NIC. I do not have an
Access Point. I want to setup network connection between
these 2. Both running on Windows XP Prof.

Please guide me, How do I establish the connection, I am
not bothered about the security since I am using it only
at home?

Thanks in advance.
Thulasee

You could do this by configuring the NICs on your PC and laptop in ad-hoc
mode. Here are the steps for doing it (should be done on both machines)

Control Panel -> Network Connections -> Right Click on Wireless
Connection -> Properties -> Wireless Connections tab -> Advanced -> Check
"Computer-to-computer ad-hoc networks only". Click "Close".

You will then need to configure one of your machines with an SSID to
broadcast. Once this is done, you should be able to associate to the SSID
and have your machines connected in ad-hoc mode.

--
Rajiv