Question Need help on what parts to buy for gaming desktop

Dec 4, 2019
Im new to the pc gaming world, and only have a budget of 500$ could someone pls help me find a parts list?

Dcopymope

Prominent
Aug 13, 2018
Im new to the pc gaming world, and only have a budget of 500$ could someone pls help me find a parts list?
I take it you already have a PC. If so, what kind of tower do you have? A decent PC for that price that's worth your time will largely depend on that as far as I can see.

Dcopymope

Prominent
Aug 13, 2018
Im currently running a laptop, if that helps at all.
If $500 is the most you got, then some of these parts you'll probably have to get used, at least for the PC I have in mind assuming you are going all AMD. Is there a 'Micro Center' store close to where you live?

Dcopymope

Prominent
Aug 13, 2018
yes, there is a microcenter about an hour away from where i am living currently
😞Damn, I don't know if you would be willing to drive that far, because that's way too far for me. They tend to sell great PC parts at reasonable prices, and they have a lot to choose from. I got a 1250 watt Power supply for less than $200 from Micro Center.

hang-the-9

Titan
Check in the Systems section, there are a ton of build suggestions there. You also need to give some more details about what parts you need, like monitor, mouse, keyboard, etc... and what games you are looking to play.

ASK THE COMMUNITY