Question Need help overclocking and getting the correct settings on my Intel i9 11900k cpu. Getting bad benchmark scores.

kwikvinny

Reputable
Nov 13, 2017
I have a new build with a Asrock z490 Aqua motherboard, Intel i9 11900k cpu, EVGA rtx 3080 Ti ftw3 ultra Hybrid 12gb gpu, Acer Predator Apollo RGB DRAM 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) DDR4 4000MHz CL17 , Samsung m.2 ssd 970 pro 1tb and custom liquid cooling loop with distro plate/reservoir. Im looking for some help overclocking and getting the right settings on my cpu. im getting bad benchmark scores so id appreciate some help on what i can do to fix that. ive tried researching it on google but have not found anything that could get me there.

rgd1101

Don't
every cpu is different.

what benchmark? what score?
brand and model of the psu?

kwikvinny

Reputable
Nov 13, 2017
My overall cpu score on multiple benchmark apps like novabench, performancetest, userbenchmark and others. What could i do to get a better benchmark on the cpu? Everything else i got at the 99th percentile like the gpu, storage and memory. just wondering how i could fine tune the settings on the cpu. I have a Corsair RM850 psu. I have a Asrock z490 Aqua motherboard, Intel i9 11900k cpu, 32gb of Acer predator Apollo RGB 3600mhz cl14 DDR4 ram, Evga RTX 3080 Ti ftw3 ultra Hybrid 12gb of ddr6, 1tb of Samsung m.2 ssd 970 evo pro, 1tb of Samsung m.2 ssd 980 pro and Custom liquid cooling loop with Distro plate/Reservoir with a d5 pump, two 360mm radiators with 6 high cfm fans.

So i have plenty of cooling on my cpu. The only things my cooling loop is cooling is the cpu, vrm's and chipset. My gpu is a hybrid with its own liquid radiator with two cooling fans. So what exactly is the correct process to overclock or set the correct settings on my cpu? Like i said i get low benchmark scores on many different attempts. The best i have seen is in Performtest my cpu got a %92. In userbenchmark my cpu dont get any better then %51. In novabench i dont get any better then %64 for the cpu. I would like to know how to properly adjust the settings to fix this.?

Last edited: