125 GB SSD Kingston SATA
1 TB HDD 7200 rpm
H115i cooler aio
Attaching my pick before dust cleaning
PS: we have constriction going on around us so it's getting dusty every week

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
1 - did you remove the plastic cover on the copper plate before applying attaching it to the cpu/motherboard?
2 - did you put enough thermal paste and is it making good contact with the CPU?
3 - make sure that your pump is working, put your hand on it and see if its vibrating or not if it's not it might be that your pump is not working.
4 - Clean your case off dust it might be that its causing a bad airflow in the case.

EDIT:
after reading your post again, why do you have a x2 120mm on the top to pull air out and on the back to pull air out as well? it feels like thats not so positive airflow to begin with the income is not equal to the outcome.

Apr 30, 2019
1 - did you remove the plastic cover on the copper plate before applying attaching it to the cpu/motherboard?
2 - did you put enough thermal paste and is it making good contact with the CPU?
3 - make sure that your pump is working, put your hand on it and see if its vibrating or not if it's not it might be that your pump is not working.
4 - Clean your case off dust it might be that its causing a bad airflow in the case.

EDIT:
after reading your post again, why do you have a x2 120mm on the top to pull air out and on the back to pull air out as well? it feels like thats not so positive airflow to begin with the income is not equal to the outcome.

So she'll I turn upper fans to intake ?

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Try to turn the back fan to intake instead of outtake, or just switch the rad from intake front to outtake at top and 2 intake infront 1 intake fron back and.
Not really 100% sure about it because my fans are 1 intake front 1 outtake from back and 1 intake from top and my hyper 212 evo is outtake.

BringerOfTea

Reputable
No iMatty you told him to set his rear fan to intake :) and that should not be the case. In the rear there is often little space to allow for fresh cold air and thus is should be exhaust.

Alas given his ambient temps have not been given. and what TC has yet to state is whether the temps are idle or load.

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
I gave an OR which he can go with any, either ways his fans before even changing anything is not solid at all, there's too much outtake instead of intake that's why components are getting high temps.
And not really, i have plenty of air behind my case, you shouldn't be sticking your pc case into the wall lol.

Apr 30, 2019
No iMatty you told him to set his rear fan to intake :) and that should not be the case. In the rear there is often little space to allow for fresh cold air and thus is should be exhaust.

Alas given his ambient temps have not been given. and what TC has yet to state is whether the temps are idle or load.

That's under load
And in my room I have only one sealing fan , that's all xD

So I guess I'll have to move my motherboard downside
And then add Rad to topside exaust ?

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
You cant really move your motherboard downside, the motherboard has standoffs these standoffs help protect the motherboard from touching anything metallic from your case, and there was a person who has a touching metal to the motherboard which lead to his 24Pin connect getting caught on fire and killing his board and CPU, so i would suggest to keep all the standoffs and make sure that your motherboard does not touch anything metallic from the case.
And in that case, your room should be pretty warm if you have only a ceiling fan, you should consider buying another fan to direct it to you and your pc at the same time.

EDIT:
Forgot to mention. some cases has with a pre-applied standoff's and some comes without the motherboard company supplies you with few in their motherboard box.

BringerOfTea

Reputable
I gave an OR which he can go with any, either ways his fans before even changing anything is not solid at all, there's too much outtake instead of intake that's why components are getting high temps.
And not really, i have plenty of air behind my case, you shouldn't be sticking your pc case into the wall lol.

"1 intake fron back and". Do not know what you meant by this... though my interpretation let me believe "1 intake from back"

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Mate, having an intake from the back is not wrong, eitherways you have to have a good amount of intake because that rad will be releasing a lot of heat outside the case, 1 from front and 1 from the back and 2 on top to push air out.
You are welcome.

Last edited:

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Lol, you legit going for that now? just because you think that your answer is the best suited answer so you assume that everyone else answers are wrong? love your logic there though, good luck with your "Best answers" its about helping people not being in a race to get the best answers lol.
None the less good luck with that LOL.

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
lol, anytime mate disrespecting someone with not the greatest grammar is not a good way to show off your "Knowledge ;)"
None the less, i will ignore this because this is waste of my time and i don't have time for you disagreeing with other people's answers and going with your own.

BringerOfTea

Reputable
let's keep the subject at getting the best answers, and here are some pointers.

"1 - did you remove the plastic cover on the copper plate before applying attaching it to the cpu/motherboard?
4 - Clean your case off dust it might be that its causing a bad airflow in the case."

1. TC didn't say that these temps where under load or idle, ascertain this, to begin with, thus would you know if he was experiencing any HOTNESS
  2. Indian guy has CPU at 60 Celsius, which he claims is hot... id say its rather normal.
  3. The H115 comes pre-applied with thermal paste, so if this was the case. Did he maybe clean it before mounting it?
  4. running it without any panels makes almost any case cooler
  5. The only part which might be considered hot is 74 Celsius on the GPU... which can be remedied by increasing fan speed.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
This is going to be the only warning provided to everyone in the thread - either discontinue with the sharply-pointed banter or we can discuss temporary sanctions from the forums.

The energy spent bickering should either be spent providing input to the thread or just kept to yourself...don't bring that toxic garbage in here.

Keyboard commandos can contemplate conjecture during concise community constraint.

If alliteration is not your jive, 'stop with the crap or everyone involved will get a swift, temporary ban'.