Question need help. Pc keeps freezing and requires hard reset.

Shoot_happens

Prominent
May 21, 2019
Hey folks. My pc has been running into a lot of trouble recently. i've had it checked out by IT technicians, and they couldn't find a problem with the hardware. In cs the game sounds like it crashes and then just shows a gray screen. i can't press anything and ctrl alt delete doesn't work. it needs a hard reset and then i am eventually back to the background. haven't really had the problem with other games than cs, but i do think it happens. A windows or other software problem? i am really clueless. and it bugs me so much
I7-8700k
Asrock z370 pro4
Corsair Dominator 3733mhz ddr4 ram
Gtx 980ti HOF
Deepcool 280 rgb cooler.
2tb HDD (did have an ssd, but it started making blue screens. so i dropped it, and will buy one later on.

Under gaming i've tested temperatures with core temp and cpu-z and everything is running a cool 65 degress C,
I have all the latest Nvidia drivers and updated my BIOS to the lastes as well, figuring that would solve my problem
need help...

Shoot_happens

Prominent
May 21, 2019
yea okay. will keep that in mind. just find it weird that none of the It guys could figure that out. think they testd the psu as well. but it does not sound good. how critical is my situation if i have to use the pc almost every day?