Question Need help, PC started restarting randomly now its just broken.

Beboop7

Prominent
Mar 7, 2020
Ok so my pc has lately started restarting itself randomly. (I had this problem before with my system, solved it by replacing my motherboard and cpu. Turned out i probably fried the chipset had some crappy msi board and skylake i5 4th gen) now similiar things started happening after a year or so. The pc does not black out as if it was a PSU problem. It just turns itself down like Windows does no blue death nothing. So I tried replugging cables, checked therms nothing worked. Then I tried unseating and reseating the ram after that the pc stopped working completely. Now it boots up, boot indicator lights up, fans start spinning but theres no output. Then tried starting it completely without ram and the samé thing happenes. Is it that my other parts of pc destroyed my MO or is it just somthing else.

Man im frustrated with this. Appriciate every awnser. :Ddd

My specs - Gigabyte B450 GAMING X, AMD Ryzen 7 2700, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, old 500w powersupply, hyperx fury ram 16G

Beboop7

Prominent
Mar 7, 2020
brand and model of this old 500w psu?
Thx for reply😄
Old power supply from lynx. Actually propably custom build from some contractor since the pc was prebuilt. But its rated gold and 500w on the actual psu and listed 600w on the website. If it helps here is the actual listing its in Czech but you can probably translate it. https://www.czc.cz/lynx-grunex-ultragamer-2016/187428/produkt
Also ofcourse the MO, GPU and CPU have been changed