Need Help Picking a Gaming Desk

Aug 23, 2018
Alright so, I am starting to do alot ot competitive gaming on both consoles (ps4 and xbox) as well as streaming and editing on my pc. I am looking for a desk that is gonna be big enough for 3 monitors, at least two 27", have room for my pc, both consoles, controllers, mouse/keyboard, and room for collectable figures and other such things. Not looking to spend a fortune, just looking for a solid desk that can hold at least my consoles and monitors and accessories, (pc can go on the floor if need be) and still have a comfortable amount of room for other stuff and drinks, food, etc. Anyone that has a setup similar to what I'm looking for I'd like to see pictures of possible or give me some leads. Thanks!

Solution
Google "DIY computer desks". Where DIY means "Do it yourself".

One of the most basic and functional desks is simply a slab door set across two 2-drawer file cabinets.

In any case, just go online and google. You will find lots of ideas and possible solutions that fit your requirements very well.

And a visit to a few local stores such as Goodwill, Thrift, etc. may lead you to finding a desk that will be perfectly suitable as is.

Plus be sure to ask around: friends & family. Someone may have an old desk that they would like removed. Remove and keep for yourself.

Ralston18

Titan
Google "DIY computer desks". Where DIY means "Do it yourself".

One of the most basic and functional desks is simply a slab door set across two 2-drawer file cabinets.

In any case, just go online and google. You will find lots of ideas and possible solutions that fit your requirements very well.

And a visit to a few local stores such as Goodwill, Thrift, etc. may lead you to finding a desk that will be perfectly suitable as is.

Plus be sure to ask around: friends & family. Someone may have an old desk that they would like removed. Remove and keep for yourself.

Solution