NEED HELP PICKING A GRAPHICS CARD

G

HI I NEED HELP PICKING A GRAPHICS CARD AND I CANNT AFFORD A $500 G CARD.ONE OF MY FRIENDS RECOMMEND A V7700 ASUS GEFORCE 2 GTS.I AM RUNNING A AMD T_BIRD 1,2GHZ 256RAM

G

with your system kyro 2 is the best option

hercules 4500 or inno3d

FatBurger

Illustrious
I wouldn't say there's enough info to base that on (although the Kyro 2 is a good card, from everything I hear). What are you going to use your computer for the most?

The GTS is good, but you might try a Pro or even an Ultra if you have the money.

I don't know much about ATI cards, but I'm sure someone else will be along shortly to let you know.

And please don't yell, I have a headache as it is.

-----------------
Whoever thinks up a good sig for me gets a prize :wink:

G

going to use it for gaming and does anyone know of gigabyte and if they are good g-card manufactures

"Dont [-peep-] where you sleep"

G

gigabyte don't really make good cards. The kyro II with your 1.2ghz tbird will do you good and cost $100 online.

Bud

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2001
GF2 pro...I got another one for $130 three weeks ago. Probably find it for less though...

I'm not in touch with my feeings, and I like it that way!

noko

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2001
Radeon 64 with 64megs of DDR ram at 5ns, Video In and Video Out, great game play with great 2d/DVD/Video capability. Outstanding overclocker. Best buy for less then $200 card. A Kyro2 would also be a good deal, GF2 pro also would be good for gaming only type use. Still best bet is the new Radeon 64's.

G

is a cardexpert geforce 2 pro ant good???????

"Dont sh*t where you sleep"